EA Forums - Banner

Monster minions disappeared from town and don’t respawn.

henkglimlach
2 posts Member
edited October 2018
All my monster minions disappeared from town. And they are not respawning. It keeps saying subjects are gone come back later. Anyone else has this problem?
Post edited by henkglimlach on

Replies

• Example: gbi1u9hdldgq.png
  • They spawn one every 5 mins. Max umber of 60.
  • All my monster minions disappeared from town. And they are not respawning. It keeps saying subjects are gone come back later. Anyone else has this problem?

You must be new. Poppable characters like the minions in major events reappear every 5 to 10 mins (usually 15 mins in most major events) after you have cleared them.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I was having the same issue since yesterday. I would tap to clear all the minions on the tome but it would give me a message saying there were no minions to clear. I waited several hours to check again and same message. I finally had a couple of minions appear just now for the first time since yesterday morning. Don't know if it was a connection issue or bug. I am not a new player so I understand they should respawn. However they were not respawning at all for the past 24 hours in my town.