EA Forums - Banner

LIVE: Tween-Lit Inc. with Slick & Gil Deal: Hellscape with The Devil

Replies

• So if we wait a few days to do that task, it should turn into a jump start for the next act?
  • Ugh! I have been sitting on about 220 donuts after getting some new THOH items, got impatient and decided to use them all on four mystery boxes this morning. D’oh! Could have been gaining items through these new ones.

Time to make the donuts. Just will take a couple days.

• Tween-Lit 2nd quest pays 360 things per kid!

Can the task to send the kids be done more than once?
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    parts 2 and 3 (that i’ve done so far) have given done after 3 do task
    41-CE1388-B346-4-A6-A-828-D-91-F31-E6369-D4.png
    forgot to see if they earned fangs on pt. 3 though
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • parts 2 and 3 (that i’ve done so far) have given done after 3 do task

I skipped it but afterwards I notice if you just tap on their tasks it will show 360 fangs for 8 hours.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

I skipped it but afterwards I notice if you just tap on their tasks it will show 360 fangs for 8 hours.
    good to know, didn’t think of looking at them individually

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • mallratcal
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Tween-Lit 2nd quest pays 360 things per kid!

Just noticed this too! I've got 25 kids currently on task and it's time to let the fangs roll in. A little worried about my fang production but this 9000 should put me over the top.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited October 2018

I sent all my kids, on their job, but did not sent Slick on his. If it’s like previous times, the the kids job should be repeatable until Slick completes his. I’ll know soon.
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • Tween-Lit 2nd quest pays 360 things per kid!

I sent all my kids, on their job, but did not sent Slick in his. If it’s like previous times, the the kids job should be repeatable until Slick completes his. I’ll know soon.
    Castiel19x wrote: »

can confirm this is the case. all youngsters can be set individually on the 8 hr event currency earning task in their task menus.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11578 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Purchased the hellscape and, while Gil advertised it for 199 donuts, the confirmation screen said 165. What a deal!

The_Devil_Gil_Deal.png

looks 199 to me
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Purchased the hellscape and, while Gil advertised it for 199 donuts, the confirmation screen said 165. What a deal!

The_Devil_Gil_Deal.png

looks 199 to me

That's not what he means. When you press the button to purchase, the donut confirmation screen pops up and asks "Are you sure you want to spend 165 donuts?"
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Ha. Even the employees can't believe the price. Someone at EA entered 165 on that pop- up because their brain couldn't fully accept the listed price of 199.
  • tapebelt wrote: »

I sent all my kids, on their job, but did not sent Slick in his. If it’s like previous times, the the kids job should be repeatable until Slick completes his. I’ll know soon.
    Castiel19x wrote: »

can confirm this is the case. all youngsters can be set individually on the 8 hr event currency earning task in their task menus.
    Thanks, Tape, that’s great to know. My question now, since I’ve finised the prize track in this Act, will this carry over to Act 2, and pay Act 2 currency as long as Slick doesn’t complete his job? How wonderful that would be??!!
  • Not sure where I want to place Hellscape yet, so for now I just put it below heaven. Seems fitting. >:)
    KCnOG22.png
  • Purchased the hellscape and, while Gil advertised it for 199 donuts, the confirmation screen said 165. What a deal!

The_Devil_Gil_Deal.png

looks 199 to me

That's not what he means. When you press the button to purchase, the donut confirmation screen pops up and asks "Are you sure you want to spend 165 donuts?"

ok i get it but the 199 thing was still big to see
  • I bought it right away and I’m not disappointed!
  • I accidentally sent slick on his 8 hr task. Where did he go? What building???

he can go to any shop

Your town census should tell you I think, if you're after cancelling the job

just store the tween lit building.
    if you hard. then you hard.