EA Forums - Banner

I am still building my zoo. I deleted all my posts.

2Next

Replies

• KLmaker wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    In the unlikely event you actually think posting a topic and replying to it something like 18 times is ok, its not. This should be one post, and probably in the showcase section. Its hard to have a discussion with yourself, despite how well you do it. I would suggest we don't need to see each step of your process, the finished product would do.

What's the Showcase Section, where is it and is it possible to relocate.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • The pictures have disappeared. I would have liked to see how the area came along :(
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    In the unlikely event you actually think posting a topic and replying to it something like 18 times is ok, its not. This should be one post, and probably in the showcase section. Its hard to have a discussion with yourself, despite how well you do it. I would suggest we don't need to see each step of your process, the finished product would do.

That was a bit rude. Can’t people be nice anymore?

Sorry if it came off rude. That really wasn't supposed to be my point. This is a pretty different thread, and should be in showcase. Perhaps answering when pressed for time made it sound wrong.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.