EA Forums - Banner

Anyone hoarding shovels?

Replies

• Yes, almost 200 now.
  • 550 to date. Should give a kick start to part 2.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • 230 here
  • Over 400. I used about 30 a bit ago to quickly get 1050 crafting currency so I had my bonus maxed out at 20%.
  • johncolombo
    11406 posts Senior Moderator
    don't forget to save your daily challenges as well
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Yes on hoarding shovels. Have almost 800 already. I figure tomorrow while at work I'll start digging and maybe get all the relic prizes right off the bat. And also saving my daily bonuses so I can start of with 12K right off the bat.
  • I had a lot of old quests to complete after act 1 (from mystery box and vault items) so I'll only have 600+ pickaxes when act 2 starts tomorrow.
  • I'm at 661 with at least 3 more collections to do.
  • This is all well and good, but in real life you shouldn't seek comfort in the company of other shovel hoarders as they are the ones most likely to murder you for your shovels. The more you know.... (play audio clip of NBC public service announcement chimes)
  • I’ll be at 798 pickaxes when the new update arrives. Plus 5067 incantations! I don’t think I’ve EVER been this prepared for a second act in ANY event since I first started playing TSTO! (Roughly 6 years ago!)
  • Wish I'd thought of this myself! Been hording since Monday. Should have 200+ by Act 2 drop this arvo. Not a bad head start and better than a kick up the ****! :sweat_smile:
  • Have 950 now ;-)
  • Im around 500 shovels. I wasnt saving them at first either though.
  • Just over 500 here too. Boy, the waiting for act 2 to start today is painful. I don't think the clock has moved for a couple of hours....!!
  • 3603 incantations and 1111 pickaxes.....ready for act 2
  • Got Were-Milhouse already with 250+ pickaxes left over....TIME TO HOARD!!!
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 74hands wrote: »
    Got Were-Milhouse already with 250+ pickaxes left over....TIME TO HOARD!!!

*rolls eyes*
    ... where's the phantom nose booper when needed? :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    74hands wrote: »
    Got Were-Milhouse already with 250+ pickaxes left over....TIME TO HOARD!!!

*rolls eyes*
    ... where's the phantom nose booper when needed? :D

I booped her first! :)
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • I still have 9 more relics to find after going through 500 shovels.
  • Don't remember how many i started with. But i was 1 axe short of milhouse skin.