EA Forums - Banner

Is there any possible way to get the old limited stuff for us beginners?

I wouldn't recomend buying it of eBay but its completely ur choice. Since iv been playing they haven't rereleased a limited time item. Dosnt mean they won't.

Replies

• XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Becareful buying hacked stuff online.
  • Flyazz
    7 posts
    edited March 2013
    I wouldn't recomend buying it of eBay but its completely ur choice. Since iv been playing they haven't rereleased a limited time item. Dosnt mean they won't.

well i havent done it and i guess there are many scammers out their that tries pull all kind of *. but is it possible to do it?

I really hope they could give us the stuff we are missing. at least as premium items.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ya it's possable to do, but would I risk my bank details for it? Hell no. I no it's a shame you can't get them. But u may end up with something that someone els can't get. I think it's nice to go to atown that looks unique. And not have the same stuff
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Not too sure how smart it is to be posting a URL to a cheat on EA's own forum. EA typically doesn't bother to proactively monitor our ramblings here, but someone could decide to flag the post.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited March 2013
    There's no legit way to get old items into your game. And I would DEFINITELY not buy one online.

The best thing to do is continue playing the game as normal and at some point they may re-release older items. I still have a feeling that Christmas and Halloween will be the same (or very similar) to last year with a few new items for anybody who was around for it last time.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Other than the people who want to feel like they're part of an elite exclusive club, most feel that EA will bring most of these items back next year during the relevant dates. The logic is that they've already been designed and implemented so that there is no real overhead. So why would EA pass on the chance to make a quick buck on the newer people? They'll obviously add new items for the old players as well. So we'll have to wait and see, but if EA is a smart business, the items should return. Don't waste money and risk on a hack from ebay.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    There's no legit way to get old items into your game. And I would DEFINITELY not buy one online.

The best thing to do is continue playing the game as normal and at some point they may re-release older items. I still have a feeling that Christmas and Halloween will be the same (or very similar) to last year with a few new items for anybody who was around for it last time.
    This ^.

It seems to me that it would be easy for EA to "re-release" the holiday specials, when that holiday rolls around again. I think that halloween 2013 will be a "continuation" of 2012 halloween, where the story line/quests grow from last years tasks - and by continuation I mean that the old stuff will have to be done first, not that halloween stuff will be geared towards the Mayan Calendar, Black Hole, etc. Unfortunately, that wil probably mean that 1 of 2 things will happen. The 2013 story will be short enough for new players to get through it all easily, thus the older players will have a weaker story line. Or the 2013 stuff will be huge like last year, and the newer players will have to hunker down to get through it.

As for episode tie-ins. I have a feeling we'll see an end of season package deal where people can buy the tie-ins from the entire season.

Although on another forum it has been posted that some fat tony story lines/quests exist in the code, so he might become a regular character somehow.
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    bump.

I demand another opportunity to get Mafia Tom.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Lol mafia Tom, you mean fat tony.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    I know right, I totally missed out on Mafia Tom!!!!
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I was under the impression you would get some of the limited time stuff! It's just that lower level players in my friend list, who started in January have the cemeteries n whatnot.

I would also like EA to release a catchup snap up premium list, I would get witch Marge if they did. Literally as they ended the Halloween update I built Moes tavern, and when I logged back in it was all over, gutted :x
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing TR, not about EA releasing the items but what would they do for the next Halloween update, would they go with the last lot, or re-introduce a bunch of new stuff?
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited March 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    TRTX84 wrote:

This ^.

It seems to me that it would be easy for EA to "re-release" the holiday specials, when that holiday rolls around again. I think that halloween 2013 will be a "continuation" of 2012 halloween, where the story line/quests grow from last years tasks - and by continuation I mean that the old stuff will have to be done first, not that halloween stuff will be geared towards the Mayan Calendar, Black Hole, etc. Unfortunately, that wil probably mean that 1 of 2 things will happen. The 2013 story will be short enough for new players to get through it all easily, thus the older players will have a weaker story line. Or the 2013 stuff will be huge like last year, and the newer players will have to hunker down to get through it.

As for episode tie-ins. I have a feeling we'll see an end of season package deal where people can buy the tie-ins from the entire season.

Although on another forum it has been posted that some fat tony story lines/quests exist in the code, so he might become a regular character somehow.

Really hope your right about fat tony!!!!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    TRTX84 wrote:

This ^.

Really hope your right about fat tony!!!!

Yep....Halloween will be the test.
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited March 2013
    To be honest, I think EA will at some point (maybe at the end of summer), release every single limited item for over-priced donuts. Do you guys have any idea, how much money EA would make, if they decided to put back ALL halloween, christmas, episode tie-ins etc. back out for insane donut overprices, for like 1 week? I'm almost certain that they'll do it at some point
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.