EA Forums - Banner

LIVE: Act II, Howling Hill with Werewolf, Pod Patch (free) and Xylem

Prev1
txrabbit3737
999 posts Member
edited October 2018
Plus new Event Currency: Fur!
What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

Replies

• With the pickaxes I've stockpiled from the 1st Act, I'm already about a 1/3rd of the way through the Relic Dig Prize track.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Keep those kids writing novels!
  • Plus new Event Currency: Fur!

I thought they were Cherokee hair tampons for a while.
    With the pickaxes I've stockpiled from the 1st Act, I'm already about a 1/3rd of the way through the Relic Dig Prize track.

Yeah, that has paid off. I had exactly enough to get to 50 digs, so now just aiming at Milhouse-skin.
  • Hoarding pickaxes really was useful for the start of act 2.

I won the first two prizes, I won the first four relic prizes and I'm only 14 incantations from Were-Millhouse and I've upgraded the forge to level 5 and crafted my first mob crowd.

I won the first two prizes, I won the first four relic prizes and I'm only 14 incantations from Were-Millhouse and I've upgraded the forge to level 5 and crafted my first mob crowd.

@darrenholm736 Does the mob crowd have three poses like some other crowds do?
  • This is nuts...it's been less than 1 hour and I already have all the relic prizes, plus I have almost 60K. Now I can start using just a fwe and stockpile a ton of pickaxes for round three. I like it. Maybe in Act three I can get everything in the first 2 or 3 days...then I can take a nice break!

@darrenholm736 Does the mob crowd have three poses like some other crowds do?

Yep, three different styles, the same as the other crowds. :)
  • Ta, that'll be how I level up then.

And now I can sleep.
  • And here they are -

gunil2s.png?1

Ux2tdhF.png?1

Pc4RpEA.png?1

• Yeah, that has paid off. I had exactly enough to get to 50 digs, so now just aiming at Milhouse-skin.

Well, I didn't want to get all 90 successive dogs at one time (because I should have enough to get all 90 needed), so I decided to stop at about 30 right now.

I might get the remainder within the day I guess.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • werent we supposed to get new tappable stuff? i still have the vampire minions
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Will the pod patch lead to anything interesting? it seems a bit out of synch with the event.

Sorry I just noticed lpn posted a thread explaining this.
  • THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! :D

Just keep digging
    Digging digging
    :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • think i dug to China and back again with my 2 towns :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • eskymi wrote: »
    This is nuts...it's been less than 1 hour and I already have all the relic prizes, plus I have almost 60K. Now I can start using just a fwe and stockpile a ton of pickaxes for round three. I like it. Maybe in Act three I can get everything in the first 2 or 3 days...then I can take a nice break!

I’m holding off on Werewolf Milhouse, since he doesn’t have a multiplier. I have the Crossroads and the first four relic prizes. The rickety bridge does go over water if you place the water first.
  • eskymi wrote: »
    This is nuts...it's been less than 1 hour and I already have all the relic prizes, plus I have almost 60K. Now I can start using just a fwe and stockpile a ton of pickaxes for round three. I like it. Maybe in Act three I can get everything in the first 2 or 3 days...then I can take a nice break!

I’m holding off on Werewolf Milhouse, since he doesn’t have a multiplier. I have the Crossroads and the first four relic prizes. The rickety bridge does go over water if you place the water first.
    good to know about the bridge, haven’t had time to mess with it/those yet!

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Got Milhouse and am over 79K in fur. Had 3 daily tasks saved as well.

Since digging give event currency, I'm waiting to hoard axes until I have Mrs. Werewolf. I did that last act and was still able to stash 600 axes.
  • Got milhouse, but fell 1200 short to unlock the land token. I'll have that in a few hours though.
  • Xylem? NPC or tasked?
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Xylem? NPC or tasked?

fully tasked