Chris60119 wrote: »
    Xylem? NPC or tasked?

fully tasked

I guess I will have to buy him then!
  • Half way to free land token and 30 odd digs to Milhouse :D
  • scottfishe274
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm gonna sit down tonight and have a dig-a-thon.
  • Had a dig fest this morning and easily got Were-Milhouse and have about 90K furs.

However, I was stupid a few days ago and mis-read the crafting screen. I crafted three additional Chalets thinking I was earning towards Level 4, but I was just earning towards the locked level 5 (or maybe I have that confused as well). So I started Act Two with close to zero crafting currency. :(
  • Apologies if this has been answered in another thread. I did a search but couldn’t see anything relating to an issue I’m having. In the crafting, the haunted crossroads is locked despite me meeting the criteria for unlocking it ie level 4 and Act 2? Is anyone else having this issue?
  • kaffy69 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been answered in another thread. I did a search but couldn’t see anything relating to an issue I’m having. In the crafting, the haunted crossroads is locked despite me meeting the criteria for unlocking it ie level 4 and Act 2? Is anyone else having this issue?

I had to earn it in the main prize track before it unlocked
  • kaffy69 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been answered in another thread. I did a search but couldn’t see anything relating to an issue I’m having. In the crafting, the haunted crossroads is locked despite me meeting the criteria for unlocking it ie level 4 and Act 2? Is anyone else having this issue?

did you earn it on the prize track yet? Once you get it on the prize track, then it unlocks in the crafting menu.
  • Argh! That would be it! :D 15 mins after posting it unlocked!! :# thank you both!
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! :D

Just keep digging
    Digging digging
    :p

And don’t forget to,

Just keep swimming 🐟🎶🎶

I now have Dory’s song from Finding Nemo in my head!😜😄
  • The pod patch appears to be worth free, Jim!
  • [quote=I thought they were Cherokee hair tampons for a while.
    [/quote]

You see a family favorite. Brand loyalty keep a company strong.
  • Wish I bought him after seeing his animations. He was an episode tie-in chracter so may have to wait for him to re-released in a Mystery Box.

Oh well.
  • LBtziex.png.....