EA Forums - Banner

20 mins watching a pink donut spin!!!

Prev13
How much longer do you wait before you go do something else with your day?!

Replies

• Not long
  • I thought it was just me. The donut just keeps spinning and the game won't load.
  • At least EA have issued a notice about this,just have to wait patiently I guess until it’s back. :s
  • I hope we get overtime for this event.
  • What a ball ache! I was so close to completing Act 2 today too! :angry:
  • Is this the first time they have ever put a notification up on the forum? I really appreciate that. Can't login to 2 towns on 2 different devices. I am on East coast USA.
  • I thought I have wifi issues again, but I can see now that is not the case. Kind of relieving, I have to say.
  • Seems like they have fixed it now 😀
  • D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! Woohoo!
  • singadus wrote: »
    Seems like they have fixed it now 😀

Still down for me (Australia).

• Nope.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    Is this the first time they have ever put a notification up on the forum? I really appreciate that. Can't login to 2 towns on 2 different devices. I am on East coast USA.

It's fixed for me now. Hope everyone else is up and running soon!
  • It's back up for me as well.
  • Okay. Back in.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Wish something would be done about the forum. I keep getting somethings wrong message it’s getting worse
  • I'm still down, in East coast US. Would be fun to see if there's a pattern to who is fixed and who isn't.

I'm on Android, a Lenovo tab 8 over wifi and a Samsung phone over sprint 4G, neither can reach their server.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm still down, in East coast US. Would be fun to see if there's a pattern to who is fixed and who isn't.

I'm on Android, a Lenovo tab 8 over wifi and a Samsung phone over sprint 4G, neither can reach their server.

East coaster here, too (New England area) and also down. I'm currently trying on an iPad over WiFi, but I don't think the type of device or type of connection matters. (Fortunately, I finished the act days ago.)
  • Perhaps for the first time in memory, us UK tappers are (so far!) unaffected. Usually if some over here farts in the wrong direction, we’re offline for half a day.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    Is this the first time they have ever put a notification up on the forum? I really appreciate that. Can't login to 2 towns on 2 different devices. I am on East coast USA.

Howdy neighbor! First time I remember this too. Is the wall of silence starting to crack?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Still down for me in Chicagoland