EA Forums - Banner

Tween Lit & Act 3

Will jobs for kids earn Act 3 currency, and... after the event is over, will it have a premium kids job?

Replies

• Well if it's anything like act 2, then yes it should
  • Premium or not after this event I will not manual task at tweens
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    Well if it's anything like act 2, then yes it should

So best not to complete Slicks second task.
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    H0LLYW000D wrote: »

Yeah dont finish his 2nd quest and your good to go collecting fur for as long as you want. And if u do accidentally send him, you can store it and cancel his quest I believe. Never done it but I've read that's how you stop him from completing his 2nd quest...

It's best to send slicks on his 8 or 12 hour quest line so you don't accidentally send him on his 2nd quest.
  • Doughal
    202 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    beastlymm wrote: »

Yeah dont finish his 2nd quest and your good to go collecting fur for as long as you want. And if u do accidentally send him, you can store it and cancel his quest I believe. Never done it but I've read that's how you stop him from completing his 2nd quest...

It's best to send slicks on his 8 or 12 hour quest line so you don't accidentally send him on his 2nd quest.

Yep, that's what I did. Accidentally sent Slick on his second quest. Was advised to store the building then remove it from storage and hey presto, it worked.
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    beastlymm wrote: »

Don't send him on his 8 hour task - that's the one that completes the 2nd part of the quest line.
  • He has a greyed out 24 hr task. I assume that unlocks after finishing his quest.
  • I accidentally sent Slick on his 8-hr task, and then the EA gods stepped in and had the kids do a 2nd task, so now I make sure Slick is busy before I send my kids.
  • I’m surprised they didn’t include in the description that TL will earn Act 3 currency. I’m guessing those will be bandages.
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    I’m surprised they didn’t include in the description that TL will earn Act 3 currency. I’m guessing those will be bandages.

It Switchs over, got the building in the first act to collect what ever it was, 2nd act started and the currency pay changed. So act 3 should be the same.
  • Yep, it still works!
  • 👍 yes it does
  • Yup it still works and will help very much In act 3.
  • Yes!!! This little building just saved my life for ACT 2 and 3. I've been able to play casually this halloween and get all the items I've wanted!