EA Forums - Banner

Nightmare pile

nmd6
157 posts Member
The only item in my pumpkin mystery box that interests me is the nightmare pile. That’s only because I have heard many mentions of it over different topics. What’s so special about it. Does it have a multiplier or special associated tasks?
I don’t want to gamble going for it if it’s a bit rubbish.

Replies

• it has 3% bonus and it lets one kid go trick-or-treating
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • woyaodabian
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It is a decoration where the kids can participate in a questline to dig for Halloween costumes. Once each kid's costume has been dug out (every eligible kid had to dig 3x 2hr for their costume, a bit repetitive), he/she can wear his/her unique costume for 4hrs w/ payout.

Kearney's and Dolph's costumes are superb, i won't spoil them for you.

When i started playing, the event which this decoration debut-ed had already passed but i'd been noticing neighbors' kids with skins which i have not seen before, so i did some asking around. I bought the Nightmare Pile when it was put up for sale again later.
  • nmd6
    157 posts Member
    What the eff. I’ll risk 2 runs at it. Although I’m a very to get spider Willie and something else daft. Result to follow.
  • 3% bonus, Addicts Should I buy? thread:
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2015/04/23/should-i-spend-donuts-on-the-nightmare-pile/
    Downside is that only 1 character can use it at a time.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • nmd6
    157 posts Member
    Raging lol. I got squirrel luan and witch Marge. Rubbish. Depression has set in.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Raging lol. I got squirrel luan and witch Marge. Rubbish. Depression has set in.

Witch Marge can speed up crops at Cleatus' farm
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • nmd6
    157 posts Member
    nmd6 wrote: »

All is not lost then. Thank you for this.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018

All is not lost then. Thank you for this.
    all is not lost! move the pot (caldron) to where you can see her stir the pot animation it’s a 12 hr task but always enjoyed the animation during THOH and the mob looks upset :D
    517-A6745-4956-48-F6-8988-76-AC66764-E88.png
    also, like @daved7637397 said, Witch Marge speeds up crops. Forgot that david, on the Christmas corn for the first year :o

• Muhsterino wrote: »

Just discovered this. What a waste.
  • emanon17 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Just discovered this. What a waste.

They will resolve it....someday.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Would be nice if EA was to allow all the kids to do the trick or treat all at the same time not just one at a time. EA should also add other that were not welcome originally, also Laura Powers, Wendall, Alyson, Brittney Brockman and a few others.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Would be nice if EA was to allow all the kids to do the trick or treat all at the same time not just one at a time. EA should also add other that were not welcome originally, also Laura Powers, Wendall, Alyson, Brittney Brockman and a few others.
    and the kids stay close to the pile like zombie sandwich

• Would be nice if EA was to allow all the kids to do the trick or treat all at the same time not just one at a time. EA should also add other that were not welcome originally, also Laura Powers, Wendall, Alyson, Brittney Brockman and a few others.

and give us a tick on the top left to let us know the job is done

and give us a tick on the top left to let us know the job is done
    and not move from the pile to each kid

• Anyone have any pics of the kids trick or treating from the nightmare pile?
  • I got nightmare Willie. I wasn’t at all happy, until I saw the animation that it has- awesome!