EA Forums - Banner

Next year’s major events- wishlist

13Next

Replies

• 3bga75pg1ga0.jpg
    This predicted event and guy when 4/20 comes back around.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    All the land in SH released and a huge SH update to go with it

It is literally the ONLY thing I want!

I have put my SH on hold as there's not much room and I'm trying to get Billionaires Retreat or whatever the last thing is called.
    Once that's in I will try and SQEEEZzzzzzeeeeeee.......... other stuff in
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • I would like to see Gummy Joe have a 24 hour job. Everyone else does. Why not him??

Gummy Joe should either have a 24hr task at the Candy, Puppies, & Fireworks store to restock his Toothless Joe gum supply or a 24hr brown house task to brush and floss his tooth. They should offer Gummy Joe again. He hasn't returned since the Wild West event.

No more Brown House tasks!
  • I would like to see Gummy Joe have a 24 hour job. Everyone else does. Why not him??

Gummy Joe should either have a 24hr task at the Candy, Puppies, & Fireworks store to restock his Toothless Joe gum supply or a 24hr brown house task to brush and floss his tooth. They should offer Gummy Joe again. He hasn't returned since the Wild West event.

Since the only dentist office is an event building (painless dentistry) there are few alternatives. He could do the task at another igc house or you scrap it for another task altogether. How about a 24hr task to steal wax teeth from the wax museum?
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    I would like to see Gummy Joe have a 24 hour job. Everyone else does. Why not him??

Since the only dentist office is an event building (painless dentistry) there are few alternatives. He could do the task at another igc house or you scrap it for another task altogether. How about a 24hr task to steal wax teeth from the wax museum?

How about a 24hr task collecting teeth from Big Cat Country followed by a 1 week task in hospital being treated by Dr. Hibbert then a 48hr task ending up in Warmongers.
  • Have posted this elsewhere but I always wanted a “7 More Short Stories About Springfield” which would be something like seven 2-part prize tracks, each with their own short story (they’re all intertwined like the episode). The prize tracks could be character then animation, or character then building. Some of the iconic scenes from the episode could be brought in, such as Extremely Tall Man (his unlockable animation being him in his small car). 2 of the prize tracks could even be premium, to promote donut purchases for EA 😉 Some more silly characters and scenes could be created, and I think this would be a fun event style that isn’t three acts.
  • A event that gives a black hole where you can throw all the stuff you don't want in it and it will go away!
  • A mini softball event when Major League Baseball starts up with unique uniform skins and Wonder Bat!
  • simpsonare
    2363 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I'd really like homers Hall of Fame baseball skin.

Maybe him walking around with a wooden bat perched on his shoulder.
  • A proper zoom out facility where you can:

1/- See more of your town without having to move around in small movements.

2/- You zoom out at one part then zoom in at another, you can even move around like that without having to drag the screen.

3/- Will not need to stitch photos of your town or have loads of disjointed single ones.

4/- Makes playing the game more fun, rather than irritating.

5/- Easier to collect taxes and turn out completed jobs.