EA Forums - Banner

Going for 1,000,000 wraps

Prev1
With Tween Lit running non-stop I’m at almost 800k wraps. Think I should get over 1M. I almost had 1M during Act2.

Anyways.

Replies

• I’m already at 1.3 million B)
  • talk more open about it and ea Will stop your 1M
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Huh LP?
  • isn't it a glitch they can fix if you talk about it so openly?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • event currency, donut count, bonus multiplier....
    qpclx.jpg
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • 1M wraps? That’s a lot of bathroom trips
  • One million! Sounds like something I'd try, but I stopped sending kids as soon as i got Womanhet last week :(
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.

I don't think it's a glitch in the traditional sense of glitch on this forum. Are all those other tasks that can be left open by only completing half the task considered "glitches" now?!
  • I have over a million wraps, but crafting currency is my issue. I’m storing it so that I see what I can craft, but I have just over 7k, which doesn’t give me much. Donuts may have to be employeed.
  • I have over a million wraps, but crafting currency is my issue. I’m storing it so that I see what I can craft, but I have just over 7k, which doesn’t give me much. Donuts may have to be employeed.
    ..... and that is why I have been sending all my characters to get pickaxes and will do so until the event ends.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have over a million wraps, but crafting currency is my issue. I’m storing it so that I see what I can craft, but I have just over 7k, which doesn’t give me much. Donuts may have to be employeed.
    ..... and that is why I have been sending all my characters to get pickaxes and will do so until the event ends.

I have too. I have a bunch of unfinished Halloween quests that will just have to wait until Wednesday.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have over a million wraps, but crafting currency is my issue. I’m storing it so that I see what I can craft, but I have just over 7k, which doesn’t give me much. Donuts may have to be employeed.

I have too. I have a bunch of unfinished Halloween quests that will just have to wait until Wednesday.
    I just checked, I have 21 quests to do just from this event :o
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

No glitch, this is same as She She Lounge. Never sent the main character on his quest, so my kids can still Attend Focus Group for 360 Wraps.
  • Listen to @LPNintendoITA .. see *this* is why we can’t have nice things. Now there will probably be a She\she fix as well.. :|
  • How do you ‘fix’ something that isn’t broke? Are they going to force everyone to finish quests? No way they could do that.
    Again, this isn’t a glitch. It’s just smart playing.
  • How do you ‘fix’ something that isn’t broke? Are they going to force everyone to finish quests? No way they could do that.
    Again, this isn’t a glitch. It’s just smart playing.
    They could "fix" it so once a job set for the quest is completed, the task disappears. Dunno how feasible that is with the game coding, but the point is there are ways, so shhhh... :wink:
  • I think what @LPNintendoITA is saying is if you keep going on about how well you're doing, EA might limit the amount of currency you're able to obtain during quests. So please; shush!
  • I think you are being overly cautious.
  • Ok just crossed 1M wraps.
  • Ok, I get your points.