EA Forums - Banner

Anybody else hope Christmas is not a three act play?

iain51269522
788 posts Member
edited November 2018
All the events for so long now are three acts so everything splits up in to three themes e.g. vampires, werewolves, mummies.

Whatever Christmas is I just hope it has one theme through it all which builds and developes and doesn't just flake in to theme 2 and then theme 3.

Replies

• I like the three act format as it allows breaks in between and early finishers to get ahead on the next act.
  • Last winter event was only 2 acts and if I recall I think all winter events are 2 acts to keep it from running into the next year.
  • I don't know what you're on about. The holiday events have never had three acts unless you want to count unlocking Maggie in 2015.
  • The mentioning of play actually sound kinda good I would love it if it was play themed like the Christmas plays we get during Christmas time.
  • jaythecanadian
    641 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @iain51269522 ..... Christmas events has always been 2 acts so that it doesn't run too far into the New Year: Although, 2 of them lasted for 42 days and the 4th Christmas event had 3 acts instead of 2. The number of days for each Christmas event is different...depending on when it starts and when it ends in the near year.

Christmas event 2012: Dec 5th, 2012 to Jan 10th, 2013 (36 days)
    Christmas event 2013: Dec 10th, 2013 to Jan 14th, 2014 (35 days)
    Christmas event 2014: Dec 3rd, 2014 to Jan 14th, 2015 (42 days)...even though it only had 2 acts.
    Christmas event 2015: Dec 8th, 2015 to Jan 19th, 2016 (42 days)...had 3 acts
    Christmas even 2016: Dec 6th to Dec 30th, 2016 - only lasted for 24 days.
    Christmas event 2017: Dec 5th, 2017 to Jan 2nd, 2018: 28 days

Post edited by jaythecanadian on
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I want 12 acts of Christmas!
  • I want gifts to give our neighbours, maybe boxes of donuts or a special decoration you can only be given.
    With all the useless cash I have I would pay 10,000,000 each to give out gifts of donuts.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I hope it’s only two acts at most. Because it’s odd playing a Christmas event at the end of January.
  • I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I'd be more than happy if were just a two week mini event. All that snow and lifelessnes is depressing enough looking out my window - I look to this game as an escape. 🙄
  • 3 act play means more prizes like characters, Buildings & Decorations. So I’m in.
  • I hope it a 12 act play. I love Christmas.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 🎵On the the twelfth act of Christmas my true love gave to me a Grumple family🎵
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    I want gifts to give our neighbours, maybe boxes of donuts or a special decoration you can only be given.
    With all the useless cash I have I would pay 10,000,000 each to give out gifts of donuts.

Send some of that spare cash my way Neighbour! :lol:

• bluntcard wrote: »
    I hope it a 12 act play. I love Christmas.
    🎵On the the twelfth act of Christmas my true love gave to me a Grumple family🎵

How about 12 tasks of Christmas, similar to Stonecutters with a different prize each day?

Or an advent calendar?!
  • I started Christmas corn for the first time this year and hope I don’t do something stupid like trying to store Cletus.

If I recall correctly, the past Christmas events that were one act used that stupid wheel of chance
  • I hope we get infinite acts.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I hope it a 12 act play. I love Christmas.
    🎵On the the twelfth act of Christmas my true love gave to me a Grumple family🎵

How about 12 tasks of Christmas, similar to Stonecutters with a different prize each day?

Or an advent calendar?!

This is a super idea! I liked that very much so would be happy to see it again!
  • I want more than 3 land tokens.........
  • 🎵On the the twelfth act of Christmas my true love gave to me a Grumple family🎵

YAS!!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I envision the app writers for Tapped out viewing our complaint posts about three act plays the way Mr Burns took Homers suggestion of less apples in the vending machines.

“Oh don’t worry, we’ll make sure there are plenty of acts for all of you. We stock your game full of acts.”