EA Forums - Banner

Old Ruins prizes post event.

Prev1345
I won an iron wall as my first prize. Please post more wins here.

Replies

• abc1939593565
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Iron walls and flaming torch here. so far
  • Ruined wall and dead tree. Also still have my accumulated pickaxes so I can do a ton of digging.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    At least the torches have a 0.2% multiplier.

Also got a hanging streetlamp.
  • Also skeleton pile
  • I got the hanging lamppost and a dead tree. I thought it ended at 10am some of my crafting items relocked.
  • Dang it. I bought 100 of those ruined walls and stashed them. I knew something like this would happen.
  • At least the torches have a 0.2% multiplier.

Also got a hanging streetlamp.

Oooh, I'll be looking out for those torches then. I've just got lamps, railings, Bone piles and walls.

• Iron wall x3
    Dead tree x3
    Hanging street lamp x2
    Ruined wall x1
    Flaming torch x1
    Bone pile x1
    Vampire casket x1
  • So far, a bunch of Dead Trees, and Ruined Wall pieces. I already had a bunch of each stashed away from earlier in the event... :s
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    I got the hanging lamppost and a dead tree. I thought it ended at 10am some of my crafting items relocked.

Local time is meaningless, especially when DST is involved. 2pm UTC/GMT is Tsto magic time.
  • Iron wall x3
    Dead tree x3
    Hanging street lamp x2
    Ruined wall x1
    Flaming torch x1
    Bone pile x1
    Vampire casket x1

Thanks for the update. This isn't an inspiring group of prizes. Hopefully the torches are a repeatable prize. If not, this dig site won't get a lot of use in my town.
  • Iron wall x3
    Dead tree x3
    Hanging street lamp x2
    Ruined wall x1
    Flaming torch x1
    Bone pile x1
    Vampire casket x1

Thanks for the update. This isn't an inspiring group of prizes. Hopefully the torches are a repeatable prize. If not, this dig site won't get a lot of use in my town.

I think I've received half a dozen torches so far, so at least there's that...
  • Iron wall x3
    Dead tree x3
    Hanging street lamp x2
    Ruined wall x1
    Flaming torch x1
    Bone pile x1
    Vampire casket x1

I think I've received half a dozen torches so far, so at least there's that...

That is good news.
  • The torches are a repeating prize, although I have only got 2 of them so far.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I was trying to get more crafting currency when the change happened (9AM EST) I got 1 flaming torch and lost interest. I wanted to get more of the mobs, but will have to make due with what I got
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Has anyone figured out how fast the pickaxes regenerate?
  • Willy9292
    1588 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I expected my pickaxe reserve to go to 0 when the event ended, but I still have them all, a few thousand.

Edited to add: I just got flying bats from the dig.
  • I foolishly used all my pickaxes this morning before thoh ended :(
  • Has anyone figured out how fast the pickaxes regenerate?

Probably 2 per hour like the other one.
  • Things Ive gotten is a gargoyle gate, dead tree, torch (has %), and a stone wall from the event.