EA Forums - Banner

Lard Lad Donut Factory coming soon, and it gives out donuts (12 per day)

Replies

  • simpsonare
    2328 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I have the same idea and gotta it all planned out but £50 is still a lot for it. :joy::joy:
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I have the same idea and gotta it all planned out but £50 is still a lot for it. :joy::joy:

    I think of it more as support for the game since I've probably spent under 50 this whole year. Springfield jobs mobsters, Ray Liotta, Egypt area upgrade, krustyland better than ever. Just waiting for the finale of Christmas to wrap up the year.
  • 50 dollars is almost basically an entire year of support for the game in a single transaction. I'm going to be fighting with my mind to actually buy 900 donuts.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    P-dont wrote: »
    It's 900 donuts! Would you buy it?

    If it was 900 donuts without having to pay £50 i'd of bought it.

    I agree.

    That said, I can understand why they have chosen this approach. Someone relatively new to the game might be keen on this; or someone who occasionally pays for donuts might go for one bulk purchase for a change plus a bonus; I get more than 12 a day anyway, so it is only the completionist in me which is even considering it. I think the skinflint will win though.

    How do you make 12 a day? Can you break it down in detail? Lol
  • Boatross wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    P-dont wrote: »
    It's 900 donuts! Would you buy it?

    If it was 900 donuts without having to pay £50 i'd of bought it.

    I agree.

    That said, I can understand why they have chosen this approach. Someone relatively new to the game might be keen on this; or someone who occasionally pays for donuts might go for one bulk purchase for a change plus a bonus; I get more than 12 a day anyway, so it is only the completionist in me which is even considering it. I think the skinflint will win though.

    How do you make 12 a day? Can you break it down in detail? Lol

    They farm using Bloodmobiles, or RTTs, as well as KEM Farming.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Every 24 hours the building pays out 12 donuts.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Ahh, ok thanks. I just googled all of that. I am not that committed but makes sense for people that use that method for bonuts and not purchasing. I am fairly casual over the last 5 years jumping in and out and I am very interested in the factory
  • Boatross wrote: »
    Ahh, ok thanks. I just googled all of that. I am not that committed but makes sense for people that use that method for bonuts and not purchasing. I am fairly casual over the last 5 years jumping in and out and I am very interested in the factory

    If you are:
    -finishing events
    -playing for 4+ years
    -have XP collider
    -collecting sustainable income from building revenue and tasks.

    You should be KEM farming.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I have the same idea and gotta it all planned out but £50 is still a lot for it. :joy::joy:

    I think of it more as support for the game since I've probably spent under 50 this whole year. Springfield jobs mobsters, Ray Liotta, Egypt area upgrade, krustyland better than ever. Just waiting for the finale of Christmas to wrap up the year.

    I agree that the game does need support in order to stay viable and profitable, and I do my part with purchases from time to time, but $50 for one building.......
  • Boatross wrote: »
    Ahh, ok thanks. I just googled all of that. I am not that committed but makes sense for people that use that method for bonuts and not purchasing. I am fairly casual over the last 5 years jumping in and out and I am very interested in the factory

    If you are:
    -finishing events
    -playing for 4+ years
    -have XP collider
    -collecting sustainable income from building revenue and tasks.

    You should be KEM farming.

    Or rat trap trucking to save space
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I think that It would look better if the pier was closer to the truck. In case you don't know this trick, select all the piers and boat, than move them toward the truck.

    I wish that I could recall who posted this trick a few months ago and give them the recognition they deserve.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I have the same idea and gotta it all planned out but £50 is still a lot for it. :joy::joy:

    I think of it more as support for the game since I've probably spent under 50 this whole year. Springfield jobs mobsters, Ray Liotta, Egypt area upgrade, krustyland better than ever. Just waiting for the finale of Christmas to wrap up the year.

    I agree that the game does need support in order to stay viable and profitable, and I do my part with purchases from time to time, but $50 for one building.......

    That pays out donuts every day. I've been pretty commited about it so far. Digital has a lifetime of being preserved. Given that the server stays open for it. My biggest reasoning is because of rarity. The next reason is design. Another reason is flaunting my support lol. I love this game and I stand by it. I wish many more years of events with great content and stories.
  • 74hands wrote: »
    Do you have any idea just how drunk I can get for £50 and have change left over for a dodgy takeaway meal I can throw up later? Sorry, not for me, but I can see the attraction for players who struggle to generate donuts.

    :D:D:D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • You guys are going to laugh at me. I was contemplating spending the money to get enough donuts to buy the building !!! I buy bloodmobiles to get donuts. I think I really should be KEM farming instead. But generating daily donuts could be nice :blush:
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    empathy77 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    cxw8ij8t28q0.jpg
    I want to make a donut production area.
    x1wvlroynf4q.png

    I have the same idea and gotta it all planned out but £50 is still a lot for it. :joy::joy:

    I think of it more as support for the game since I've probably spent under 50 this whole year. Springfield jobs mobsters, Ray Liotta, Egypt area upgrade, krustyland better than ever. Just waiting for the finale of Christmas to wrap up the year.

    I agree that the game does need support in order to stay viable and profitable, and I do my part with purchases from time to time, but $50 for one building.......

    That pays out donuts every day. I've been pretty commited about it so far. Digital has a lifetime of being preserved. Given that the server stays open for it. My biggest reasoning is because of rarity. The next reason is design. Another reason is flaunting my support lol. I love this game and I stand by it. I wish many more years of events with great content and stories.

    Yes, it does pay donuts which is nice, but since Land Tokens have taken away my need for in-game currency, I personally have had nothing to spend it on except lot and lots and lots of Rat Trap trucks, currently putting me near 10,000 donuts.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    empathy77 wrote: »
    $50 for one building? That's a real hard sell. I have no problem shelling out $9.99 every once in a while for a taskable character, plus in ensures the longevity of the game by donating to it. But $50...............

    50 dollars buys two big sacks of the kitty litter we use that's made of highly absorbant walnut shells that have been crushed into what looks like coffee grounds, which gives me an idea for a new prank. But that's beside the point. $50 spent on kitty litter would only last a month, whereas the same money spent on this donut factory would accomplish nothing FOREVER.
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2018
    where do you all see this? Don't some of us already have a donut factory that came out the same time as the donut boat? Will that one start paying out? I'm a bit confused atm.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • where do you all see this? Don't some of us already have a donut factory that came out the same time as the donut boat? Will that one start paying out? I'm a bit confused atm.

    There was a donut factory ?! I only thought there was a pink lard lard, pink donut bout, and pink donut store?
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    where do you all see this? Don't some of us already have a donut factory that came out the same time as the donut boat? Will that one start paying out? I'm a bit confused atm.

    There was a donut factory ?! I only thought there was a pink lard lard, pink donut bout, and pink donut store?

    this one. I can't find it in my town but I know I bought it
    fsd0f2f7hahl.jpg
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.