EA Forums - Banner

Selling a town????

Has anyone decided that they wanted to sell their town?

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    You cant, it is against the rules.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • No, You cannot:
    Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.
    See Part 6 of the rules of conduct.
    https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thanks! Did not know that. I have 2 towns and I am having a hard time keeping up with both, but I guess I will just let it die.
  • Thanks! Did not know that. I have 2 towns and I am having a hard time keeping up with both, but I guess I will just let it die.
    Haven’t you got a family member who can play for you?
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    No, You cannot:
    Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.

Thanks for the link, I couldn't find it and was hoping soneone would post it. I should have known who it would be, coming to my rescue once again :D You're the best!
    No, You cannot:

Thanks for the link, I couldn't find it and was hoping soneone would post it. I should have known who it would be, coming to my rescue once again :D You're the best!
    No problem! Just go to the Forum rules sticky above, then further on there is a link to the TOS.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
    No problem! Just go to the Forum rules sticky above, then further on there is a link to the TOS.

Thats usually where stuff is when I can't find it: Right in front of me :disappointed:
  • Didn't think about a family member. Maybe. Thanks for the thought.

Yeah it’s better than letting it “die”

Family, friends, enemies, neighbors, guys on the bus, girls on the bus, people not on the bus, people in line at the bank, etc
  • Wheels on the bus
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Wheels on the bus
    Go round and round

• Round and round
  • Round and round

Round and round...

Why drag more people into it? You'll just feel bad about either what you've lost or if they get sick of it and let it die.

Just saying you might as well let it go.

• "Gifting" items to your "friends" would be nice if we could do that 😆