What Changed with the Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2018 Updates? (Update: 11/19)
11661 posts Member
November 15, 2018 3:30AM edited November 2018
November 19th (Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2018 Patch 1)
- Lard Lad Donut Factory's task now earns 6 Donuts instead of 12 every 24 hours.
- In Cheaper Than Getting A Fake ID, the task Make Bart Sneak into an R-Rated Movie was changed to Make Bart Sneak Into an R-Rated Movie.
- Bart's job Sneak into an R-Rated Movie was changed to Sneak Into an R-Rated Movie.
- Bart's job Run away with Kang was changed to Run Away with Kang.
- The app icon, the splash screen, the friend visit's icon, the music, the water and the town center were changed back to normal.
- Leaves now falls on the screen.
- Autumn look has been set for trees.
- The decorations limit was increased to 12,000.
- The unreleased Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag was released.
- Smithers The Blovaitor Pt. 3 Do All the Work job is now premium.
- Insanity Cauldron minigame's countdown was added back.
- The maximum number of sidequests active before the box activates was changed from 4 for all levels to: 2 for levels 1 to 5, 3 for levels 6 to 9, 4 for levels 10-14, 6 for levels 15-19, 7 from levels 20 onwards.
- Completing Princess Ride Pt. 5 and A Tale of Two Orphans now yield $200 and 20 XP instead of $100 and 10 XP when completed.
- Sepulcher of Evil's animation was fixed.
- Magic Act Milhouse, Reclusive Mr. Burns, Prepper Lindsey Naegle, President Lisa, Soccer Lisa, Softball Mr. Burns, Pin Pal Apu, Opera Krusty and Moog's jobs are now premium.
- Odin's of Shelbyville, Stardust Drive-In and Radioactive Ooze Pit can now be stored.
- If Price of Power Pt. 6 was not completed, in Mild Mannered Pt. 5, during Everyman's Practice Super Hero Landing job he doesn't land. After the quest he'll land.
- Everyman's Rewatch Everyman Movie job is now active after starting Mild Manner Pt. 4 instead of Pt. 5.
- Mild Mannered Pt. 1 now doesn't require Price of Power Pt. 6 to be completed anymore.
- Kodos' Act Harmless can now be done at Brown House too.
- dilophosaurus, Pharaoh Guard and Plague Rats now make a sound when tapped.
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
Would be nice if the Railyard building can be stored too....same goes for the KL Entrance and the Springfield Shuttlebus and the KL visitors.
Don't you just tap on them to change their color?
Tappers who got Mona Simpson after her debut have similar issues with her task list and can relate.
It's gonna be back tomorrow - and you may save some sprinkles.
"...now earns Donut Tapped Out.png6 instead of Donut Tapped Out.png12 every 24 hours"
Is that a copy/paste error?
That is all
yes from wiki correcting now