EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday 2018: Box Contents and Prizes

Replies

• Loanet wrote: »
    Aw, Tuesday feels like forever away.

Where I am Tuesday is 1am Wednesday :/

Where in the world are you @lucienleon519 New Caledonia?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • I know that worth is subjective with this stuff and varies greatly from person to person, but shouldn't the Gold Box that's only accessible with tokens you acquire with real money be the box with the most sought after and desirable stuff in it? Honestly, while there is some good stuff in there, I think there are two or three other boxes that are better.
  • They prob thought they were doing you a favor that way.
    What makes the waiting worse is this dentist appointment.
  • They prob thought they were doing you a favor that way.
    What makes the waiting worse is this dentist appointment.

Don't buy anything with donuts until the gas wears off.
  • According to the contents of the Gold Box, I have everything offered in it. So, I'm going to have a token sitting around doing nothing, but I get the ability to exchange it.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • According to the contents of the Gold Box, I have everything offered in it. So, I'm going to have a token sitting around doing nothing, but I get the ability to exchange it.

Same here. On another note, Mrs Sinclair is one of the few characters I need, but wont be able to purchase because she is offered with the Ayn Rand school for tots, which I already have. I even tried to get EA to delete it from my inventory, but they wouldnt go for it!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Same here. On another note, Mrs Sinclair is one of the few characters I need, but wont be able to purchase because she is offered with the Ayn Rand school for tots, which I already have. I even tried to get EA to delete it from my inventory, but they wouldnt go for it!

Mrs Sinclair is having tea with Buzz and Mrs Nesbitt.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Bring back Duff Gardens!
  • Does anyone know when the Black Friday sale starts today? 3 PM GMT?
  • Does anyone know when the Black Friday sale starts today? 3 PM GMT?

Ohhhhh jeebus!! NO!!!!!! You've used the GMT word. You've opened the door to a 20 page discussion about GMT, EST and other time zones.

To answer your question yes I believe its today. I live in Ireland and events for the last year seem to start at 3 but with the clocks changing recently I've noticed updates like the vault starting an hour earlier. Although beware that if you aren't lucky and get in before the servers crash it could be 20 or 25 past before you are able to access the event no matter what time it starts.
  • I’d forgotten about the inevitable crashes... it could be a late night.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Black Friday sale starts today? 3 PM GMT?

Ohhhhh jeebus!! NO!!!!!! You've used the GMT word. You've opened the door to a 20 page discussion about GMT, EST and other time zones.

My bad, my bad! 3 PM UTC! :D
  • So close. 2 pm UTC.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • crystal_do450
    232 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I accidentally exited out of the gold token popup thing that showed up today (about 5 minutes ago for me). I'm completely lost and have zero idea what these gold tokens are and how to get them. Someone help? EDIT: All of a sudden the task showed up in my task list. They want us to BUY donuts? Am I understanding this right?
    Edit again: It looks like I AM reading this right. After adding up the dollar amount they want us to spend just shy of $87 on donuts for this "event". That's idiotic this close to Christmas.
  • I don't have a free token. I clicked to see the contents of that mystery box and it shows my token count at 0
  • It is semi confusing the way it is set up, it looks like there is a almost level up indicator on the top of the Black Friday 2018 event box.
    To me, it looks like if you purchase the $50 900 donut Store Full of donuts, you get all the prizes in the event, like the "shopping cart Pile-Up", the "Monstromart" and the "Lard Lad Donut Factory", plus all the tokens along the way.
    Can anyone confirm this?
  • I don't have a free token. I clicked to see the contents of that mystery box and it shows my token count at 0

Is Homer free?

click on the task bar icon, you probably have a token but have everything in the box, I think you can cash it in for 12 donuts.
  • I am very disappointed that Mayan Homer isn't in the Alter-Egos box. :'(

Same happened to me.
    Looks like Homer needs to be free to get free token.