EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday 2018: Box Contents and Prizes

Replies

• cvax7 wrote: »
    I don't have a free token. I clicked to see the contents of that mystery box and it shows my token count at 0

Same happened to me.
    Looks like Homer needs to be free to get free token.

does homer need to do something once he's free? I still don't have a token.

• does homer need to do something once he's free? I still don't have a token.

Just tap on quest mark above his head.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    It is semi confusing the way it is set up, it looks like there is a almost level up indicator on the top of the Black Friday 2018 event box.
    To me, it looks like if you purchase the $50 900 donut Store Full of donuts, you get all the prizes in the event, like the "shopping cart Pile-Up", the "Monstromart" and the "Lard Lad Donut Factory", plus all the tokens along the way.
    Can anyone confirm this?

I really need someone to confirm this for me too, please. 🙏
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    empathy77 wrote: »
    It is semi confusing the way it is set up, it looks like there is a almost level up indicator on the top of the Black Friday 2018 event box.
    To me, it looks like if you purchase the $50 900 donut Store Full of donuts, you get all the prizes in the event, like the "shopping cart Pile-Up", the "Monstromart" and the "Lard Lad Donut Factory", plus all the tokens along the way.
    Can anyone confirm this?

I really need someone to confirm this for me too, please. 🙏

just looking at the bar you can see it's that way ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I bought the 900 donut package. You get all previous prizes.
  • I bought the 900 donut package. You get all previous prizes.
    do you have multiple towns?

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • What happens if you use your free token to purchase 12 donuts. Does that count for the quest and award you another free token?
  • don’t know but got this
    BC869-CCF-DC49-4-AD4-86-B7-FE822-DB08-C8-B.png
    1. So the only way to “earn” golden tokens is to purchase donuts?

I
    2. So the only way to “earn” golden tokens is to purchase donuts?

I

Looks like it.
      TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
    3. I don't have a free token nor any prize boxes. Is this another glitch or is this first token not free and a cash purchase is the only way to get this event rolling? If so...I have not decided if I want to play this event or not because the LLDF payout was reduced🤔😡
    4. lll3lucky wrote: »
      I don't have a free token nor any prize boxes. Is this another glitch or is this first token not free and a cash purchase is the only way to get this event rolling? If so...I have not decided if I want to play this event or not because the LLDF payout was reduced🤔😡

I had this problem at first, but it turned out to be because Homer was on a job. Once he freed up I got a token
    5. bad news the buy can't be transferred btw towns apparently :(
    6. fastshadow2
      5466 posts Member
      edited November 2018
      bad news the buy can't be transferred btw towns apparently :(
      NO IT DOESNT 😡
      couldn’t decide what town to try first, went with my main town 1st. atleast i have the items are in my complete town :)
    7. There's lots of premium content I don't have. I spent my gold token and got the Coliseum & Drederick Tatum. I'm pretty happy with that.
    8. I bought the 900 donut package. You get all previous prizes.

@samuelwan78 Wait, so if you buy the 900 donut package you get all three of those new buildings, the tokens, AND the 900 donuts?
    9. i just got Clobber Girl and I’m looking for Stretch Dude but don’t see him. I can’t believe they would only offer one of the two. Or is he in another box?
    10. nick3402n wrote: »
      lll3lucky wrote: »
      I don't have a free token nor any prize boxes. Is this another glitch or is this first token not free and a cash purchase is the only way to get this event rolling? If so...I have not decided if I want to play this event or not because the LLDF payout was reduced🤔😡

I had this problem at first, but it turned out to be because Homer was on a job. Once he freed up I got a token

Thank you. I will see if this works after Homer is free. I tried that already but this time I will sync and then see if it adjusts.
    11. I bought the 900 donut package. You get all previous prizes.

@samuelwan78 Wait, so if you buy the 900 donut package you get all three of those new buildings, the tokens, AND the 900 donuts?

yes
    12. i just got Clobber Girl and I’m looking for Stretch Dude but don’t see him. I can’t believe they would only offer one of the two. Or is he in another box?

Bad news I'm afraid, no Stretch Dude this year. Only a couple of the characters from the Terwilligers event have made it back too and the one I'm missing - Dame Judith Underpants, isn't in any box.