EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday Donuts

makaylador79
1 posts Member
edited November 2018
I saw the quest line about buy 12 donuts get the prize and all the way to buy I think it was like 900 donuts is the last prize. But do you have to buy each amount or will buying the last amount get you all the prizes, or do you have to buy 12, then buy the next amount and so on till all the prizes are clamed

Replies

• abc1939593565
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    It is total over the event I am currently at 72/132 on the black Friday event. So looks like buying the 900 will give everything right out of the gate on the prize tree.
  • Thank you I really don't want to buy 50$ in donuts and end up getting only one prize, I want the last prize the others I don't need or care about, but if buying the 50$ pack wouldn't get me the prize I wanted I'm not buying any.
  • You can buy any amount and it’ll get you the prizes for the lower donut amounts if it’s higher.
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    You can buy any amount and it’ll get you the prizes for the lower donut amounts if it’s higher.

@Blastboom That's what I wanted to confirm. But do you get all the tokens as well?
    You can buy any amount and it’ll get you the prizes for the lower donut amounts if it’s higher.

@Blastboom That's what I wanted to confirm. But do you get all the tokens as well?

Yep! All the tokens.
  • Think I'd sooner pay £50 and buy a real game like battlefield V
    Blastboom wrote: »

Yep! All the tokens.

what am I going to do with all those tokens?!?! I'm going to have to trade them in for more donuts because I only have three things in the gold box left. Thank you for letting me know!
  • Big Question, I know you can use 1 token to buy the first item, but how many tokens will you need to get all the items?
    Like each item you need tokens, but you want to get all the items.
    I know you can 16 tokens from the prizes and you can get more from when you buy more donuts as well.
  • Ok, so if i buy 900 donuts i get everything?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    you get the weird stuff they're offering in that prize track. It doesn't include Mayan Homer, so it's somewhat less than 'everything.'
  • you get the weird stuff they're offering in that prize track. It doesn't include Mayan Homer, so it's somewhat less than 'everything.'

Good, I dont need Mayan Homer >:)
  • 900 donuts cost 63 USD in my market 😐
  • my result for 900 donut purchase ($49.99 US)
    900 donuts
    LLF (the factory)
    Monstromart
    23 tolkens
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • What is the exchange rate for tokens to Donuts?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • What is the exchange rate for tokens to Donuts?

1 Token = 12 donuts.
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    What is the exchange rate for tokens to Donuts?

1 Token = 12 donuts.

Unfortunately you only get tokens by buying donuts.
  • So they are making you spend real money to get the prizes on Black Friday. So not cool