EA Forums - Banner

one day before BF i'm afraid to see what this new PATCH has brought us

13Next

Replies

• So just to be an idiot about this.

I click get more donuts. Select the shop load which is 900,
    Then I get all the tokens and other items on that prize track,
    I get the donut factory and I still have my 900 donuts?

Has anybody got the donut factory yet and can confirm you just click it once a day to get the six donuts?
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    So just to be an idiot about this.

Has anybody got the donut factory yet and can confirm you just click it once a day to get the six donuts?

"Yes" to your first question.

As far as your second goes, "No one knows" you are not allowed to speed up the donut reward with donuts. :D

(Have to wait 24 hours for the first reward.

• iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Oh I see so nobody has actually collected yet.

But it is just one bar saying reward 6ds 23hr 59mins and counting.

If there was some kind of catch like send hommer to work in the donut factory three times it would be visible to some by now?
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Oh I see so nobody has actually collected yet.

But it is just one bar saying reward 6ds 23hr 59mins and counting.

If there was some kind of catch like send hommer to work in the donut factory three times it would be visible to some by now?

Ahhh I see what you're asking now.. Yes, there is a timer that says in 16H47M (as of now) that there will be a 6 donut reward. :)
  • cinthiafer260
    591 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    So just to be an idiot about this.

@iain51269522 I bought it. I clicked "get more donuts". It automatically took me through the entire quest line. Completed money reward, item, money reward, item, final item of the donut factory, final money reward. And the quest line disappeared from my task bar. I had 20+ tokens to use for the golden mystery box and the 900 donuts appeared. I placed the donut factory down and it built in 6 seconds. It's counting down 24 hours to get a 6 donut reward.

I hope this helps!
  • Thanks guys super clear now.

Don't know why but I just had super paranoia about this deal. Giving it some thought though and prob going to commit to it tomorrow.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I am really angry that sven golly is in the donut box sales... I paid money for him.

What's the point of spending real money on supposed event limited time only characters if they are going to come back for donuts? :angry:

I have NO incentive now to purchase anything in the future that is advertised as a cash limited time offer :/
    You've got to look at it this way, atleast you had it months before the people that are getting it now and even then for a lot of people there's no guarantee they will get him without spending a lot of donuts.