EA Forums - Banner

Did you manage to get what you wanted in the Mystery Boxes?

2Next

Replies

• The only thing I wanted was Mayan Homer, so no... :'(
  • I would like to know who marked my very insightful comment about hummingbirds as spam...
  • giphy.gif

• This time of year is kinda nostalgic for me Tapped Out-wise.
    It was way back at the end of Nov 2014 when I first decided to give the game actual money. I bought a Truckload of 300 Donuts for $19.99 because I wanted to buy Crazy Cat Lady (who was part of Black Friday). I had a bunch of donuts saved up, but not enough for her.
    Nowadays the donuts flow in (when I decide to rat trap) but I don't have thousands on hand currently. And when I do have extra I like to increase my % (still at "only" 1157% or so).
    So all these boxes just aren't exiting for me. If I had my heart set on a specific character I would be annoyed if it took awhile to get it. I don't want random buildings and characters just because they're "cheaper" this week. I have enough junk laying around my town that I need to organize. Why do I need more of that?
    I wish I could see EA's data to see if there are many newer players forking over money to get donuts for these boxes. Or to see if a majority of the box buying is from farmers who have the donuts piles to clear out the boxes.
  • Spent approximately $250 million on RTTs so I could buy everything offered. Only thing I didn’t get was Stretch Dude. Really disappointed he wasn’t offered with Clobber Girl, but I guess there’s next Black Friday. Ugh.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    I would like to know who marked my very insightful comment about hummingbirds as spam...

thanks I didn't catch that. I can't tell you who but I can fix it. :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I’ve only got another two or three shots at the Homer before the sale ends, and it’s one of 7 items in the box. Fingers crossed.
  • I would like to know who marked my very insightful comment about hummingbirds as spam...

Much obliged, Mister!

There is a bowl of esoup in it for you if you do...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Doughal
    204 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Managed to get Plopper in my third Creatures Mystery box and Pet shop in my fourth!. Whoop! That's all I want from the Creatures boxes.

There is a bowl of esoup in it for you if you do...

Mmmmmm esoup....
  • ...It's virtually delicious!
  • I made a point to empty all my boxes this year. Even got the wiccans though didnt really want em. I was the beneficiary of a pretty cool glitch that gave me tons of igc which ive dwindled down to almost nothing buying rat traptrucks. Lots of quests to finish. I also decided to put my big boy pants on and forget about the sven golly debacle and just enjoy. Over the years ea has had quite a few negative things to complain about but this is the longest ive ever played a game this religiously and still enjoy it so ill just sit back and enjoy my glass as half full. Also would like to throw a note of thanks to all the contributors here over the years this forum has been a great go to to make sure im not missing anything.