EA Forums - Banner

Lard Lad Donut Factory 6 donuts a day for $50.00 actual cash worth it?

Replies

• I really do want it but i'm going to have to pass on this. Oh well maybe it'll return for donuts one day.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • If I had anything in the gold box for tokens I would probably go for it... But I don't so I won't. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • brought it yesterday and not regretting it, I treat it as my support to the game - yet, EA should try to treat those who have everything different - it would be really best if they give a token to those who have everything (clear die hard fans) with 1 token so they can get 1 dozen of Donuts? Or is it only me? If I got greedy, they should really reward those who have everything a special item to keep them going. I don't mind if they made it available for others for free or for Donuts later, but it is a sign of appreciation and making those players feel special! There cannot be that many of them who has every single character/items for sure (with considered how many players/towns in TSTO)
  • If this was $25 I'd show support for the game and buy this, but I can't justify spending $50 on this.
  • Since Target has iTunes cards on sale (a $100 iTunes card comes out to $80.75 when you use your red card), do you get all the prizes if you buy a boatload (2400 donuts)? Seems like it would be a good time to get a boatload especially with the tokens for extra donuts!
  • Hajekfam wrote: »
    Since Target has iTunes cards on sale (a $100 iTunes card comes out to $80.75 when you use your red card), do you get all the prizes if you buy a boatload (2400 donuts)? Seems like it would be a good time to get a boatload especially with the tokens for extra donuts!

If you buy any donut package more than the 900 donut one, you will get everything. Both buildings, and the shopping cart pile-up, as well as all the tokens on the prize track. But, you won't get all the extra tokens associated with in-app purchases, only the extra tokens for the amount you bought.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • That donut factory will probably be available next year as part of a Gil deal, something along the lines of "you need to spend donuts to make donuts", or some other silly punchline.
  • I wouldve payed a thousand dollars!

Didn't buy it tho. :(
  • It's a really cool building. But at this point I get about 21 donuts a day just casually checking in, in the morning and at night. More if I tried and my multiplier isn't even great.
  • Oatmeal832
    566 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    A few years back, I would've splurged for this without hesitation, but now? Nope. I can generate 6 donuts in 30 seconds any time I want!
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    A few years back, I would've splurged for this without hesitation, but now? Nope. I can generate 6 donuts in 30 seconds any time I want!

Yeah, I can do the same. The only thing I don't have is the Radish station, all other boxes were emptied. If I would have spent the 200 donuts on the polo field house, I would have had a clean sweep.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »

Yeah, I can do the same. The only thing I don't have is the Radish station, all other boxes were emptied. If I would have spent the 200 donuts on the polo field house, I would have had a clean sweep.
    i got the Radish Station in a box but now have a task i can’t do because i don’t have Fallout Boy 😬
    04862-C5-A-14-B3-49-C4-AA0-C-C4120-B007-B7-F.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I chose not to buy into the donut factory
  • I just hope they offer these 3 items down the line for either regular donuts or in a mystery box. I’m not spending the cash to get them.
  • doubleosix
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »

Please tell me more about how this is done?

• Originally I was a kem farmer and had 1000 blue houses. But now at 2000% I use the blood mobiles and my tactics have changed. I should be higher but other things have kept me busy. I only went up 500% this year.
  • What characters have a job at the donut factory? Anyone know?
  • What characters have a job at the donut factory? Anyone know?

Outside of the questline, Homer has a permanent 8hr job there.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Just to make absolutely sure: If I buy the 900 donut package, and only this, I also receive the donut factory? Without going through all the different stages?