EA Forums - Banner

Only Three Land Tokens? Edit: And NONE for Thanksgiving?!

2Next

Replies

• I ran out of tokens, so I will need to store something before Christmas event. Probably the Itchy and Scratchy section. I wish they would change this system.
  • I am really upset that Golden Goose Realty isn’t available in some way, shape or form. One land token every couple of months is ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I play at this point, because every time I get a new building, I have to store an old one someplace which is extremely annoying plus my town is becoming a disjointed mish-mash of buildings that shouldn’t be next to each other. Sure, I could redesign my town every week, but I really don’t feel like doing that. Especially when I am forced to do so rather than it being my choice. It just seems beyond unfair that some players have unlimited land tokens while everybody else doesn’t have any. I don’t even remember Golden Goose being available. I certainly never knew that I would be screwed if I didn’t buy it. This is really really really not right.
  • I am really upset that Golden Goose Realty isn’t available in some way, shape or form. One land token every couple of months is ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I play at this point, because every time I get a new building, I have to store an old one someplace which is extremely annoying plus my town is becoming a disjointed mish-mash of buildings that shouldn’t be next to each other. Sure, I could redesign my town every week, but I really don’t feel like doing that. Especially when I am forced to do so rather than it being my choice. It just seems beyond unfair that some players have unlimited land tokens while everybody else doesn’t have any. I don’t even remember Golden Goose being available. I certainly never knew that I would be screwed if I didn’t buy it. This is really really really not right.

This couldn't have gone in the Golden Goose Realty- Keeping players playing thread that's on the first page?? You needed to bump a thread from 2018 why?
  • johncolombo
    11160 posts Senior Moderator
    necroposting. Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!