EA Forums - Banner

Is it possible to have 2 different city's in tapped out?

It certainly is, just sign out and play anonymously,only problem is it won't be on the Internet,unless she makes a fake email to log in,doesn't even have to be real just create a different one to yours in the login section and it should be fine.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    tools1983 wrote:
    Alright, so my gf wants to start a new city in tapped out since i have one on myiphone. She would like to use my phone to start a new city.

Is it possibleto have 2 different cities on one phone?

If she sets up an email and a user name then you will be able to log out of your game & she can log into hers no problem at all :D

Can she one problem tho..... you both gonna wanna play at the same time, best set the collection times different :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nnutnut
    9 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    tools1983 wrote:
    Alright, so my gf wants to start a new city in tapped out since i have one on myiphone. She would like to use my phone to start a new city.

If she sets up an email and a user name then you will be able to log out of your game & she can log into hers no problem at all :D

Can she one problem tho..... you both gonna wanna play at the same time, best set the collection times different :lol:

Although it should work i dunno if i would trust origin to keep switching betwwen two profiles! Let us know if it is pain free :)

Cheers
    Nnutnut
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    nnutnut wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    tools1983 wrote:

Although it should work i dunno if i would trust origin to keep switching betwwen two profiles! Let us know if it is pain free :)

Cheers
    Nnutnut

Totally agree with you there
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bu1wink1e
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes, you can. First make sure your current city is logged with Origin, then log out and start a new city and then save it with origin under a different email address. I currently have two cities; I created the second one to look at my first city, additionally I'm not spending any money on my second city.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.