EA Forums - Banner

RTT & got the Bart screen 4/4 times..

Prev1345
ramrod130
511 posts Member
edited November 2018
I placed 20 RTT's out 4 times and each time I only collected 2 or 3 donuts before I got the Bart screen. This just started today, once on works wifi, once one mobile network and twice on home's wifi. Is this happening to anyone else?

Replies

• Place less RTT
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I've never had an issue with this before. So should I place 2 RTT's at a time? That will take forever..
  • Switch to bloodmobiles?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    i did have problems doing RTTS today, but didn’t completely close the game but went to main splash screen and synced back into town. did it a lot as i was doing the usual RTTS
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I do ten at a time so it doesn't sting too much if I'm booted out. I've had issues with the past placing 20 or so at once.
  • Yes, I had exactly the same problem as well. In the end I gave up even trying 2 as that didn’t seem to work either. I even got it when I was clearing all of the finished character tasks!

Mark
  • Same here since yesterday. I’ve tried anywhere from 3 to 10 on mulitple connections both good and bad. No luck, keep getting booted at least 75% of the time. :(
  • It's been happening to me this morning while trying to farm KEMs. I've also had issues with the splash screen coming up randomly, syncing then goes back in to the game.
    If at first you don't succeed, just give up-Homer J. Simpson
  • Just did 10 RTT with no problem. I decided to do 2 more and it crashed. When I got back in I tried to do 1 and it crashed again. Got back in again and had no problem with 15!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Just did 10 RTT with no problem. I decided to do 2 more and it crashed. When I got back in I tried to do 1 and it crashed again. Got back in again and had no problem with 15!

Comments like this one @daved7637397 make me just love the insightful button :D;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Just did 10 RTT with no problem. I decided to do 2 more and it crashed. When I got back in I tried to do 1 and it crashed again. Got back in again and had no problem with 15!

Comments like this one @daved7637397 make me just love the insightful button :D;)

Glad I could brighten up your day!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    Just did 10 RTT with no problem. I decided to do 2 more and it crashed. When I got back in I tried to do 1 and it crashed again. Got back in again and had no problem with 15!

Glad I could brighten up your day!

B)
  • Same problem here. Did 25 RTTS. Probably a little excessive, but meh. Crashed after about six donuts. Then did twelve. Crashed again after four donuts. Going to wait until maybe tomorrow to try and replenish my donut stash.
  • I am also getting booted after placing only 4 RTT´s at a time, started to do so this morning.
    Colud this be the end of RTT farming ?
  • Have you tried bloodmobiles instead?
    Have you tried bloodmobiles instead?

No, I will try again shortly and I’ll let you know.
    I think there is something wrong with the servers, trying to log in and goes directly to
    the BART screen, will let me log in after 3 or 4 try’s. Maybe theta the problem.

• vic147 wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Have you tried bloodmobiles instead?

No, I will try again shortly and I’ll let you know.
    I think there is something wrong with the servers, trying to log in and goes directly to
    the BART screen, will let me log in after 3 or 4 try’s. Maybe theta the problem.

I agree it's probably something on their end. I was booted to the Bart screen twice while collecting my 12 hour jobs.
  • I don't farm anything but Christmas Corn and I've been booted a bunch of times today too. It's got to be something on their end, that has nothing to do with RTT.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • I've been doing 88 bloodmobils at a time. I've been saving up in game cash, I wanted to convert as much of it into donuts before Xmas started. To be fair I did this two days ago. I did like 20 yesterday with no problems :(
  • ramrod130
    511 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I tried again today, setting out 4, 3, and 2 RTT'S at a time. I did 4 twice and got the Bart screen both times, I did 3 5 times and got the Bart screen twice, and 2 I had no problem with. This needs to get fixed..