EA Forums - Banner

Lard Lad Donut Factory

Prev1
Maybe I missed another post on here, but I recently got the Lard Lad Donut Factory from a mystery box. I’ve noticed that it’s “currency” is 6 donuts every 24 hours. Is that permanent?

Replies

• Thank you for the link. After reading maybe I got it buying the donuts for the mystery box. 🤔
  • You would have received it if you purchased the $50.00 donuts. That was the only way.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • You paid at least 50 dollars (USD). If you followed the path, you might have purchased additional donuts and tokens too.
  • Jenniekat wrote: »
    Maybe I missed another post on here, but I recently got the Lard Lad Donut Factory from a mystery box. I’ve noticed that it’s “currency” is 6 donuts every 24 hours. Is that permanent?

Hehe quality OP although nobody bite I can still hear the uproar.

So how does everybody fell about the donut factory? Loving it geting those sixs Ds a day? Wishing you had bought it seeing it in other towns thinking it could have been me?

Living in fear they make it available any other way?
  • I got it and fits in nicely. 6 donuts a day guaranteed and got an extra 30 odd characters with the 900 donuts I bought so happy enough here,

So how does everybody fell about the donut factory? Loving it geting those sixs Ds a day? Wishing you had bought it seeing it in other towns thinking it could have been me?

I have a nice little area for it, and I'm happy I did end up getting it. It's big, but not overly extravagant.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I love my donut factory! At 6 donuts a day it will pay for it self in less than a year, plus I got a ton of other stuff with the donuts I bought to to get the factory during the Black Friday event. Between the tokens and mystery box prizes, I got almost everything I've missed or passed up on the last couple years and now have 42 tasks waiting to keep me busy for a while. Totally worth it.

I have a nice little area for it, and I'm happy I did end up getting it. It's big, but not overly extravagant.

I did too! I put all the pink stores and the motherloving sugar factory there. I added some Easter Trees for decor and it's pretty neat :) Best part is when homer is tasked and there is pink smoke
  • Can someone please post a pic of the factory ready to collect? Must be fun to see that hovering pink donut (assumes).
  • have an hour and a half, ill try to remember to catch a screenshot for you
    it’s just a floating donut over the building
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanks very much! I figured. Still a little thrill.
  • Thanks very much! I figured. Still a little thrill.
    keep meaning to catch a pic but it’s hard to see and maybe the clearing radius gets it when i’m not thinking of it lol
    cannot speed it up with donuts
  • Oh, no worries. That would be funny to speed the factory up with its own reward currency! Thanks for the reply. 🍩
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    a donut or two to speed it up to make 6? that would be great!
    that would be a quick patch 😂
  • Would be! But 10 to make 6.. 👎
  • if your new to the game, the factory might make sense but others, not so much
  • It's not terribly exciting and pretty uneventful when you tap it. I usually do it without noticing but hey... 6 more dounts :)

kFezC0D.png
  • Homer says Premium currency, like he says when you uncover donuts when you clean up debris.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Thanks all! It does indeed seem overshadowed by the architectural donut. Barely see it there with these aging eyes.