EA Forums - Banner

🤨!Friggin 🌏Land!🌏 Tokens!🤨

Prev13
ZennGlenn
1710 posts Member
edited November 2018
ypElcgi.jpg
ATTEN- TEN-TEN-TION-TION-TION!!!
Echo-echo-echo-echo...Allllllllllllrightythen EA... Time to up the Land Token / Item Limit shenanigans...
XorHtz7.jpg
...Black Friday was quite swell, but now those of us that weren'tso friggin fortunate to receive the blessing of full Land Token rewards from the Krustyland merger are now in landscaping hell...
Al84nKt.jpg
Please at LEAST double the meager 2-3 event Land Tokens!!!

PMgJApf.jpg

Replies

• I think they should let us use donuts to get land tokens. Ok granted they are free during events so here is a idea. Still get the free ones during the events plus the option to get extra buy using one donut.
    With donuts easy to come by through farming and the donut factory I think using one donut should be ok. I know I said in past 5ds would be good nowI think 1d would be a lot better.
    What do you lot think?
  • I think they should let us use donuts to get land tokens. Ok granted they are free during events so here is a idea. Still get the free ones during the events plus the option to get extra buy using one donut.
    With donuts easy to come by through farming and the donut factory I think using one donut should be ok. I know I said in past 5ds would be good nowI think 1d would be a lot better.
    What do you lot think?

I'd pay donuts for more land don't care how much as I hate seeing it all that land shaded in.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • smohqy
    2102 posts Member
    Screw the donut factory, gimme a factory that produces land tokens.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Screw the donut factory, gimme a factory that produces land tokens.

Even better. :joy:
  • could have used some less gruesome images. like some thoh ones
  • could have used some less gruesome images. like some thoh ones

😈...couldn't resist a fun reply w/ya LPN😜

vAdj6ye.jpg
  • I think we should go back to the way it was. Add new land. Let us buy it with fake money. You can’t plan anything the way it is now. I normally don’t care at all about spending donuts, but the playing area should be free, IMO.
  • I think we should go back to the way it was. Add new land. Let us buy it with fake money. You can’t plan anything the way it is now. I normally don’t care at all about spending donuts, but the playing area should be free, IMO.

Anyway is better. Who ever came up with land tokens should be fired. :D
  • I think they should give us donut deals like buy $100.00 worth of donuts get 10 land tokens. It might not be popular in game but it would make the forums really interesting to read. :|
  • 273646.gif
  • EA must be limiting land for a reason, probably technical. All ideas of getting more land tokens via donuts or real cash or anything else would be the opposite. So no matter how bold or italicized or full of emojis your plea is, it is a waste of time.
  • EA must be limiting land for a reason, probably technical. All ideas of getting more land tokens via donuts or real cash or anything else would be the opposite. So no matter how bold or italicized or full of emojis your plea is, it is a waste of time.

Doesn't hurt to try though.
  • ⚡Bump / Final plea to EA Brainiacs to include major Land Token freebies / bonus or whatever for Xmas⚡
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Anyway is better. Who ever came up with land tokens should be fired. :D

Knowing EA, they probably got a promotion instead.
  • I've given up on requesting anything that makes logical sense.

I think they've reanimated the Marquis de Sade and put him in charge. Just my little conspiracy theory.
  • I still want elf NPCs, but also - TAKE MY UPVOTE!!!
  • WHERE'S THE FREE XMAS LAND EA?!? :#:#:#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I agree, whatever or how supplied, we need friggen land tokens!
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I was hoping we'd get land and a few tokens with the tesks
  • UNREAL!
    :angry:
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)