What Changed with the A Simpsons Christmas Special Updates? (Update: 12/6)
December 6th (A Simpsons Christmas Special Patch 1)
- Water Baron Burns Mansion, Summoning Circle and Wet 'N' Wacky World Sign's images were fixed.
- All items that were missing the winter theme were changed to the winter theme.
- The app icon and the splash screen were changed to new ones for the event.
- The whole game was changed to winter theme (except some items, mostly Itchy & Scratchy Land's), and a winter wind blows now as ambience sound.
- Snow is now falling.
- The decorations limit was increased to 12,100.
- A Town Portrait mode was added to the game to take a screenshot of the whole town.
- In Same As It Ever Was, Lyne Lanley now spawns in front of Brown House if Town Hall is not owned and it's started by Homer instead of Lyne Lanley. The quest icon is now Lyne Lanley's.
- Angel Lisa can now Moonbounce.
- Poochie's Pretend to Be in a Car Chase doesn't have requirements to unlock anymore.
- Ferris Wheel, Hot Dog Stand, Fried Dough Stand, Pop Corn Stand, Coffee Kart, Lemonade Stand and Basketball Game can now be placed on Krustyland road.
- Santa's Workshop and Ice Skating Rink are now no longer unique.
- Santa's House's build time is now 6 seconds instead of 10 and yields 20 points in consumerism instead of 10.
- Santa Claus now yields premium payout.
- That Was Zen, This Is Me-Ow Pt. 1 now requires building the Control Building.
- On Thin Ice now requires Kodos.
- Ms. Claws' Give Out Cat Scratches job can now be done at Moe's Tavern.
- Water Baron Burns Mansion's image was corrupted and now includes a link to the Wowhead site.
- Wet 'N' Wacky World sign is cut off if rotated.
- Summoning Circle's image was changed to Ste Flack's Summoning Circle image.
- Brambling Edges' rotated image is jumbled again.
- Bart's job Run Away with Kang was changed to Run Away With Kang.
- Iron Lung, The Rambler, Count Grampa, Were-Milhouse and Mummy Wiggum were added to the Consumables inventory group.
- Marge's Write for a Smear Article and Do a Load of Laundry are now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 3 and 4.
- Moe's Do a Slenderous Documentary on Lurleen is now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 4.
- Exchanging Gold Box Tokens for Dozen of Donuts is now permanent.
- The following jobs are now not limited to the Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event:
- Count Grampa's Transform into Count Grampa
- Countess Dracula's Do Internet Research, Join the Neighborhood Association, Solve Homeowner Association Problems and Take Her Money to the Blood Bank.
- She-Wolf's Learn About Vegetarian Lifestyle and Return to Primal Ways.
- Mummy Wiggum's Feel Annoyed and Call It a Day.
- Womenhet's Realize SkyFinger Is Ordering Her Around and Worship SkyFinger.
- Springfielder's Worship Womenhet.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on