Prev1
LPNintendoITA
11586 posts Member
edited December 2018
uaUZVq7.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Thanks for posting this.... might be some decent content after all in this event
  • Want it all. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I wonder what's going to be in the Holidays Mystery Box?

Also, we get famous one off characters like Don Brodka and Lee Carvallo.

Also, I want to start a petition to rename Teenage Homer into Young Homer.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I've wanted a proper toy store in Springfield since I started this game and I've specifically asked for Toys B This a couple of times so I'm very happy it's finally here.
  • I wonder what's going to be in the Holidays Mystery Box?

Click on "Wikisimpsons page" link in LPN's signature.

Thanks LPN! I know you are having a busy time at work and I have to say I appreciate you taking the time to do this.
  • johnbethel wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this.... might be some decent content after all in this event

Yes, thanks LPN. I didn't really understand how the Christmas event worked this year.
  • In reference to your removed post

I don't have a problem with it. But when people show no lack of respect for those who want to play with spoiler free its a problem. I'm sure some of those people wouldn't even have a problem if people contained themselves within your discord. Then there a people who deliberately spoil the story segements for their own cheap thrill. I used the wiki back in the day when I was buying all of my donuts. But now having financial freedom I like having the suprises. Its a added perk to being a donut boss.

In short. Everyone loves the same game. We should all work to respect one another. Life is about adapting to circumstances. We all share a same valued interest. And here is a place where everyone should feel accepted. I think the discord is a good thing you started so that you can discuss with your peers. But be careful with EAs rights. Spoiled events can cause financial loss.
  • Decreased amount of time per act due to the new format is one thing to keep in mind for vacations, etc. I’ll have to rush the 4th act because of time away on holiday. I can afford to do it (RTT) but others may not.
  • i changed it since the acts are actually for the whole event once unlocked
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • That’s a welcome change then. Only applies to the last act in this case. Thanks for your work.
  • Thank you very much for this post LPN! Your event information posts are always very much appreciated!
  • I'm confused. Why are some of these listed as "last chance", when I don't see a first chance.

I've wanted Don Brodka forever.
  • I'm confused. Why are some of these listed as "last chance", when I don't see a first chance.

they are listed as last chance because you get a last chance to purchase items before the event or act ends
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 11EEvey
    2639 posts Member
    I am sure it is just an oversight. They will fix it now that you have kindly pointed it out.

maybe refresh, it was already fixed before you posted this.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    didn’t realize he was overlooked thanks @EllieGuseman and @mathewmashie
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Bethlehem is spelled wrong. I should know, I happen to live in a little town called Bethlehem. (Pennsylvania).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Needs a bump!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Looking forward to the new content tomorrow.
  • Is the next mini event here for anyone else?