EA Forums - Banner

I miss crafting

Replies

• taco
    I don't know yet, still getting used to new format.
  • No I do not miss crafting
    I wouldn't mind crafting if they would do away with the leveling part. There are usually things I want multiples of, but I have to craft a bunch of other crap to unlock them.
    miss crafting but NOT miss the level up of them UGH
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • taco
    Depends on the crafting. Wailing walls, dont come around anymore
    @johncolombo
    am surprised also of the devide, thought it would be more even of a poll!
    guess people like tacos though lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
    I miss whacking.
  • taco
    I miss crafting because it felt like I was actually completing jobs for a reason, grinding for something not just for completion. But having said that, I'm glad it's gone because I hated having to craft hundreds of the same thing I didn't even really want just to unlock the next level to craft something I DID want.
    #RiseUpAgainstTheTaco
  • I don't miss crafting. I had to obligate myself to craft an item to multiple times in order to unlock the level of the desired item to end up with just one instead of how much I actually need it . The last event, I didn't manage to craft the last item because it was too expensive to procure enough points. One of the worse and bad experience because of the expensive point requirement.
    I like the idea that you have to earn event currency to unlock new decorations that you can then buy with game cash.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
    It's not that I don't like Crafting, but I always end up crafting things I don't need or don't have room for to increase my levels. Then I find I can't sell them. They just clog my inventory.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    yes I miss crafting
    while I have never loved crafting I miss it in the sense that it gave us something to do. This mini event format does not incentivize play.
    I don't mind the crafting, but I do appreciate a break with a ligther event for this Christmas. And no, I don't miss the wheel.
  • taco
    Trying out new things is generally a good thing.
  • taco
    Me... enjoying talking to people again. Took some time to disinfect my phone.
  • yes I miss crafting
    I miss the crafting because once the first act done you have to wait until the next part to start which is so boring right now.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    yes I miss crafting
    I miss it. I have multiple buildings from event crafting that are earning me cashola!
    Post edited by Doughal on
    I like having the ability to buy as many as you want with in game cash. Crafting can be nice sometimes but I really appreciate the break we have right now. There seems to be cool upcoming content! I'm excited!
    i would miss crafting if it wasnt so gated behind its own level up system
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    taco
    giphy.gif

................[[[[

Something looks off with this Carell gif, its almost like its backwards or something, his lips look wrong

giphy.gif
    it is backwards