EA Forums - Banner

What do you LIKE about Christmas 2018? No complaining please....

Prev13456
...You are now entering a no complaining zone. Please keep all negativity and unhappiness in the car at all times. Feel free to share things you LIKE about this event. We appreciate your cooperation and have a nice day...

I like the bundles and wish we could buy more than one of each. I was hoping gumdrops and reindeer would come back and this is a great alternative. Also, it looks like we have some good items coming up.

Cirque De Puree building looks cool!

Kathy! I'm sure she'll want to talk to a manager at some point, but I think she's a great addition.

I also like the format of this event. It's a nice change from the 3 acts.

Replies

• The carousel animation is great. The content list looks good. There is plenty of free time to enjoy your town and decorate for Christmas (for those who have Christmas decorations or can afford to spend the donuts). It will be a nice event for those who have been asking for a relaxing, laid back holiday event with a lighter grind.
  • It’s Christmas. It’s festive. Great prizes. Easy
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Also, the carousel looks good.
  • I love the way we've been able to purchase unlocked decorations.

I am going to put that to good use with those chestnut carts!
    And at 200, even newer players can benefit from it.

Personally, I would love it if something akin this replaced crafting. I can never get everything I want from crafting, but I have plenty of money to throw around now.
  • I love just about everything about it.
    Here have a banana!!
  • After the initial shock of discovering that Christmas this year was effectively four mini-events tied together, I actually quite like the format - especially when I saw that all the events will last for the whole duration of Christmas this year.

I was also worried about the amount of new content coming up until I saw how many land tokens we are getting, which should be enough to make a decent Christmas 2018 area.

So my initial panic was misplaced and I'm settling into Christmas 2018 and looking forward to what's coming up.
  • Also like the format. Much more laid back, which I think is good during the holiday season. Theres enough to do already, especially if you have kids
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Happy Christmas tapping from me :)

Land tokens that I can choose where to open up!

Easy going mini events!

Decorations for in game cash!

Tons of new characters!

LOVE IT <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 13 land tokens....that is awesome. I had 6 land tokens....now 7 after getting part 2 done yesterday. Not going to use them though (although to make up for wasting 4 tokens for the halloween event when I didn't need to at all...d'oh)....building them up.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Don Brodka (nuff said)
  • No crafting, and no bonus area!!
  • infinite_jests
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    - Purchasing extra decorations for in game cash!
    - Lots of new or long awaited characters!
    - Good looking and unique buildings!
    - Snow!
    - Festive text boxes!
    - Good storyline!
    - Little pressure during an already busy time of year!!

Love this thread btw. This is the spirit.
  • - Purchasing extra decorations for in game cash!
    - Lots of new or long awaited characters!
    - Good looking and unique buildings!
    - Snow!
    - Festive text boxes!
    - Good storyline!
    - Little pressure during an already busy time of year!!

Love this thread btw. This is the spirit.

Oh, yes. I am also enjoying the festive text boxes.
  • The ambiance of the snow on the ground and covering everything. Makes our hectic towns look a little more peaceful.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I just unlocked the carousel, it's animation is fantastic.

Big fan of the event so far.
  • I bought Lyla

I'm waiting Christmas Carouse. It looks really pretty

then there are some future characters that enthuse!
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    the snow.
  • The event splash is a splash of color and Simpson homeliness. I love that we now have story driven events! Before we would have a hanful of dialog at the beginning of the act and then some prize dialog. With this here we have a articulated story every week. And with this event the familys tv isnt working so they are telling christmas stories. I love it and like it in my opinion. I like that story is coming into focus now. Story really amplifies the enjoyment of your town imo... If it has any hint of design. I'm looking forward to the next act story which usually doesn't happen. And if I do I currently do not feel like it will be a let down. I'm really enjoying it in my opinion. Its simple, light hearted, and at the Simpsons root.
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm glad there isn't a designated build zone. That method was lame.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • I really like the prices and I got a ferries wheel so that is good.