EA Forums - Banner

Stuck unopening Angel Lisa??

Did all the tasks, everyone unlocked, quest not moving on and prize not unlocked??

Replies

• Same issue here. :(
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    There are other tasks to do that you need to scroll to see.
  • Nothing showing in my task list. Restarted device. Syncd game. Even checked on another device.
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is what is required:
    You may have to scroll up or down to see all of them
    Make Lisa Ride the Carousel
    Make Ralph Ride the Carousel
    Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Make Homer Ride the Carousel
    Collect Programs- x300
    If you have done all those, and it is not unlocked you will need to contact EA for help
    Post edited by 11EEvey on
  • Same issue here stuck on Lisa aelmhkoxmq31.png
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    If you have all the required tasks done LISTED ABOVE (you may have to scroll to see them)
    try a reboot of your device. If that doesn't work, you will have to contact EA.
  • Ah ha.... Milhouse task was not finished.
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    Poor Milhouse :(
  • Thanks, I needed to scroll down the to see Milhouse. Appreciate this forum!
  • Just came to say I had this problem and found the answer here. I just had to scroll, it was hard to get it to do that. I still had an unfinished task for Lisa. I'm learnding! Thanks EllieGuseman!
  • I’m stuck on Lisa into angel what do I do to get unstuck
  • Read above
  • I am having the same issue. Completed tasks, to qualify for Angel Lisa, and then everything froze on Part 3. Nothing tech support suggested has helped. I am just doing tasks, anyway.
  • If you have actually finished all the tasks listed above by scrolling and checking the characters individually, try an uninstall, clean cache, reboot device and reinstall.
    You may have to do it 2 times to get it to register.
    You may also have to re do the tasks by sending them manually and collect more programs until it clicks.
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    edited
    Post edited by 11EEvey on
  • I am having the same issue, contacted EA and they have had to forward the issue to the "studio team" to resolve. This is a real glitch, not easily fixed, so far as I can see. I've logged out, in, out, had technicians tell me it's fixed twice and still nothing. You aren't alone!
  • Have you uninstalled, cleaned cache and reinstalled? Twice?
    Have you checked all the listed characters above for a yellow task?
    Have you resent them on the tasks?
    Have you collected more programs?
    I really am trying to help but people are not trying the actions that have fixed other people games.
    Logging in and out or syncing is not going to fix it.
    If you wait for EA it will not get fixed.
  • Ive now got the same problem with the event finished angel lisa was one of the last prizes i got. I have gotton to angelic fury part 3 but the quest is grey. Have uninstalled and tried on other devices have done everything i can think of but is still grey did anyone get a fix for this??
  • 11EEvey
    3170 posts Member
    @tmlv1828
    Since the event is now over, you will have to contact EA for help
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out