EA Forums - Banner

New format of this event

Replies

• Sooo, not bonus donuts then?
  • No but you can get donuts from the daily challenges instead, unlike in a normal major event
  • No but you can get donuts from the daily challenges instead, unlike in a normal major event
    good point!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • My problems: no characters? No land??!! I was expecting to get land tokens, at least a couple.

There are 16 land tokens or something like that in the event. When was there an event that gave so many?

🎄Well noted... was indeed bizarrely initially fret inducing to see 'No Land', & then find it was a 'hidden / suprise inclusion'🤪

...rest of the event may also have more welcome hidden gems, hopefully enjoyable music & Canon Elves🎄👌🏽

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    the elf cannon is great, tap it once in awhile throughout the year for the visual and sound lol
  • I would love to have an elf cannon. I tap it every time I see it in a friend's town.
  • barger9 wrote: »
    I would love to have an elf cannon. I tap it every time I see it in a friend's town.
    sounds great with a sound system on
  • Bring back the Krusty wheel of misery!
  • 16 land tokens but no new land to buy with them, is that correct? If you still have plots to buy, that's fine, if not then... nothing, really.

No bonus area, which was a bit restricting during the event, but was also 4 squares of new land.

Don't mind the event. More like the 'level' format of before with set questlines, new characters and buildings. Over the holiday period when people are meant to be busy this is probably the way to go. I am on holiday at the moment, for a month, so being able to dip in and out and still finish it is good this time.
  • I got the full amount of tokens from Krustyland and have only used tokens on 'token land' and I still have a ton of land available. I think there was a thread on this recently that everyone should have a significant amount of land that they can buy with tokens.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 16 land tokens but no new land to buy with them, is that correct?

No, that's not correct. The game added 200 plots of token land when Krustyland was nuked. If your KL space was maxed out, the game gave you 100 tokens. That's 100 spaces left. We haven't received anything close to 100 tokens since then so everyone should be able to redeem their tokens for land.
  • While I'm disappointed that it's not a full event with crafting and other exciting things happening, I also am relieved that during this busy season it's a mini event format with a quick check-in, reset tasks and go about my day.
  • barger9 wrote: »
    I would love to have an elf cannon. I tap it every time I see it in a friend's town.

I would've loved it if Tapped Out made last year's re-gifting machine mini game permanent so I could keep shooting Funzos and earning more ice tiles.
  • I'm guessing the legendary 16 tokens are coming later then? Because I have one single token and I'm not even sure when I got that one...
    The whole token system is complete ****, it should go down the drain. Fire the guy who came up with that!
  • Enjoying the break.

No, that's not correct. The game added 200 plots of token land when Krustyland was nuked. If your KL space was maxed out, the game gave you 100 tokens. That's 100 spaces left. We haven't received anything close to 100 tokens since then so everyone should be able to redeem their tokens for land.

Okay.. Well I don't have any available plots and do have some land tokens. Hence the question..

I did notice that you can scroll further at the edges of the town, so that would indicate more is coming soon.
  • I'm guessing the legendary 16 tokens are coming later then? Because I have one single token and I'm not even sure when I got that one...
    The whole token system is complete ****, it should go down the drain. Fire the guy who came up with that!

Hey neighbor long time! There are 3 tokens included with the prizes each week/mini event, they just arent shown on the prize track, but they are there

Hope this helps. Happy holidays to you and yours!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Has anybody ever said they like the bonus area? Lol

that's a good question. I did not.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

• Hey neighbor long time! There are 3 tokens included with the prizes each week/mini event, they just arent shown on the prize track, but they are there

Hope this helps. Happy holidays to you and yours!

Hey! Happy holidays to you as well!
    Thanks for the info, I am definitely looking forward to getting some tokens. I'm still a bit behind on the prize track, I've had a busy weekend building IKEA furniture - hmm, my favourite :)
    I would be so happy if there was a way to get tokens any time (jobs, IGC, anything). I will never get through that piece of land :cold_sweat:

Okay.. Well I don't have any available plots and do have some land tokens. Hence the question..

I did notice that you can scroll further at the edges of the town, so that would indicate more is coming soon.

Sounds like your missing land then. Per the other thread "Land Token Count"
    They have released a total of 262 land partials that require tokens, and up to this date they have only ever released 162 Land tokens. This number can vary slightly with how EA placed the free land at the beginning of the events, but that would only alter it by 27 land squares at the most.