EA Forums - Banner

What DON’T you like about Christmas 2018? Only complaining please....

Replies

• Prize box isn't exciting enough for me to spend donuts on. Would like more Christmas lights. I haven't seen any candy canes or bells this year to buy, I have some but would like more.
  • The Festive Bundle has candy canes and bells and a lot of other good stuff for 50 Donuts
  • Angel Lisa should be a skin. Not a separate character
  • I want the turkey.

Me too. Oh wait, I forgot it has to be in the form of a complaint! Sorry

I hate the fact that I don't have the turkey! Or that it is not available.

Hope thats better
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I want the turkey.

Me too. Oh wait, I forgot it has to be in the form of a complaint! Sorry

I hate the fact that I don't have the turkey! Or that it is not available.

Hope thats better
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 😄😄😄😄😄
    3gef9ad2kewi.jpg
  • The Festive Bundle has candy canes and bells and a lot of other good stuff for 50 Donuts

I don't farm donuts and like to keep hold of them for something I want. That bundle has things I already have and don't want more of.
    I would like to use my game money for a few things I want.
    It never works out that way though.
  • This game is becoming a lot like the shows last 20 seasons, not very good anymore,
  • First act is Carnival themed and not Xmas themed, no music and no items to even get. Hell the Pagan event was better right off the bat and that was actually winter themed and this isn't. If they didn't make us wait for the other stuff I wouldn't have to complain about it....there is no time limit even though its evident that there is a "hidden" one within the game because we got to wait until I guess Wednesday is what people are saying.....It's boring right now.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Why can’t we have this game as a companion to the TV show?
  • It's sooooooooooooooo dull! I miss the rush of trying to complete acts in a set time.
  • So far this event is rather dull. Hopefully it will become better.
  • Lisa's come uppance wasn't thorough enough. She never actually tapped out and admitted the idiocy of her stance.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Complaint not specific to this event, but...
    I know there's a subtle scroll bar on the left side of the mini event task screen, but I often don't notice it.
    This morning I thought I was going to be done with this week's xmas stuff. But when nothing popped up on the screen I realized that there were two tasks I didn't do (send Ralph and Milhouse ride the carousel). So I sent them off and waited 8 hours. THEN I realized there was a "Make Lisa setup fair booths" tasks. Ugh. She's in the middle of the eliminator and I don't want to waste a few donuts to rush that.
    I just wish the UI made it a bit cleaner when there are tasks that aren't on the screen.
  • What I dont like is that there is no neighbour participation.
    I loved the xmas event when we left present in our neighbours towns.
    This just makes it more fun for me
  • Angel Lisa should be a skin. Not a separate character

Why are you complaining about getting a new character? Lisa has a ton of skins already. This is a free new character!
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    Angel Lisa should be a skin. Not a separate character

Why are you complaining about getting a new character? Lisa has a ton of skins already. This is a free new character!

I don’t get it. I make the thread title simple to understand, don’t I? I even explain it in detail in the first post and yet some people just don’t get it.
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    ramrod130 wrote: »

I don’t get it. I make the thread title simple to understand, don’t I? I even explain it in detail in the first post and yet some people just don’t get it.

Fine, I don't like that people are complaining about getting a free character over a skin for Lisa, when we already have over 10 skins for her.
  • I don't like that someone has to complain about a complaint just to add a little discussion. And I'm going to hate that someone will complain about this complaint!
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    beastlymm wrote: »
    ramrod130 wrote: »

Fine, I don't like that people are complaining about getting a free character over a skin for Lisa, when we already have over 10 skins for her.

:D