EA Forums - Banner

Reinstalled after 3 years

Hi all! I stopped playing around summer of 2015. Decided to re-download and hop back into my old Springfield. Logged into my origin account and... back to level 1. Was there some sort of purge? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Replies

• Hey this is OP, turns out I was using the wrong email address lol. Different issue though, it's saying the progress from my Springfield wasn't saved from my previous device and some of the changes may not carry over. I'm scared to open the game. Gonna see if I can find that old phone and maybe log in. Either way, I'm back suckas!!! Is conspiracy game still going on? Haha
  • I have the same thing, I might check it out on my phone, that's where I played it majorly
  • I get this message every time I change from one town to the other on my device. See the following images.
    When logging into your town, warning messages appear:
    NZcO8Wam.jpg
    Click 'Play now'
    yj3RxOam.jpg
    Click 'Continue'
    Note: It is a good idea to always synchronise (by going to friends screen and back to your town) after every time you play, so that progress is saved. The game would restart from the last time the game was synchronised.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Awesome thanks muhsterino, my Springfield is still intact!!! You're the man!
  • Awesome thanks muhsterino, my Springfield is still intact!!! You're the man!*
    *woman :D Glad everything is fine with your town.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Awesome thanks muhsterino, my Springfield is still intact!!! You're the man!*
    *woman :D Glad everything is fine with your town.

Again? When will they learn? :D;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.