EA Forums - Banner

EA revenge boot?

Prev1
Seems that when I try to rat truck some donuts, I can't do nearly as much as I could in the past before the Bart screen pops up. Happened when I tried 3 different times today to build up donuts. EA revenge?

Replies

• What did you do that EA would want revenge on you?
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • 4 trucks was the safe number for me today. I don't think it's a conspiracy though :)
  • I can't visit friends, I am getting the Bart screen with every tap in their towns 😢😢😢
  • mjdvm2013 wrote: »
    Seems that when I try to rat truck some donuts, I can't do nearly as much as I could in the past before the Bart screen pops up. Happened when I tried 3 different times today to build up donuts. EA revenge?

Same here. I used to do 150 or so RTT at a time but kept getting Bart. I now keep the limit to 55 but still Bart occasionally has a cow, man.
  • Same issue here, Lately Bart screen seems to appear more often. usually it happens right after i launch my game
  • Same problem for me. Everything else works well (no lag, friend visits, etc), but as soon as I put down RT/BM trucks, get the Bart screen...even when i put down one or two...
  • I get the Bart screen while collecting income too.
  • This was an issue couple weeks ago, then seemed to go away but sounds like from what you guys are saying it's back.
  • 4 trucks was the safe number for me today. I don't think it's a conspiracy though :)

I don't think it's a conspiracy either. I just think everyone is out to get me, thats all :);)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Could just be a higher amount of people playing.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Could just be a higher amount of people playing.

There you go getting all logical on us! :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I bought 40 yesterday, crashed after the 6th bonut round, came back in and bought 20 two times, I synced in between each round of 20.

I really wish I had something else to spend my $700 million on other than Rat Trap Trucks..........
  • I only get it when I do anything to do with bonuts. Bloodmobiles definitely trigger the Bart screen.
  • I'm limiting myself to 11 at a time.

I'm down with the conspiracy theory too.
  • It’s why I no longer buy bloodmobiles.
  • I think Bart is out to get us. He’s the one interrupting our playing, after all. Try strangling him and see if that helps.
  • I get the Bart Screen whenever I try to collect large amounts of xp at once. Morning collection of all characters 8hr task gets it. Placing more than 10 BM gets it. Completing a dig at either digsite gets it. Completing a daily challenge where multiple characters are tasked (kids to get milkshakes at KEM for example) gets it.
  • Same here
  • I was getting it with the pre-xmas mini event, mostly when visiting. It went away for the first round of the real Xmas event but returned with a vengeance once the second round started. Visiting friends, collecting from buildings or char's, dropping or building kem's. i don't rattrap/bloodmobile but i bet i'd get it there too. Not sure what they put back in for the second round that hates my iPad .
  • I think they have a server down or some other network shortcoming. I've had a significant increase in Bart screens also.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."