EA Forums - Banner

Where is the pageant stage?

2Next

Replies

• Lilienwurst
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Maybe somebody can help me with some information.
    Is it just a couple of people who have that problem?
    I remember events (playing since 2013), where there have been huge discussions​ and complaints for days and then there was an update to fix something.
    This time nothing happens. Neither a lot of people are complaining nor there's a fix!

I cannot proceed right now with anything, and it's so awkwardly quiet here, that I have the impression, that it's just me and some other dudes with that problem.
  • This is what is required (you may have to scroll to see them):
    Place All Four Fair Booths
    Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths
    Make Ralph Ride the Carousel
    Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Make Homer Ride the Carousel
    Collect Programs x300
    Check that all say done.
    Check all the characters individually and resend on the task
    Uninstall reinstall (one person had to do this twice for it to click in)
    If you have finished the above and have searched your main inventory and it is not there you will have to contact EA.
  • Mine is in the town square!
    90r1s681nc32.png

But i didn't have to do anything beyond completing the tasks in the list. Is the problem that the list is longer than it appears? You do have to scroll to see all the tasks, and the view is a bit cramped.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • None of this has helped me 😰🤷🏻‍♀️
  • I had gotten stuck on this as as well and finally got the stage a few days ago. Only because I read through all the steps in elleguseman’s post. Thanks for posting that help! In my situation I had to make Lisa setup fair booths and tap on the fair booths and that was all I was missing. It did require a search through the above mentioned characters jobs. It was then I found the uncompleted Lisa task.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • @EllieGuseman is the best!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ixt5nqojdmdck.png
    My game is stuck on this! Help!

Mine is stuck on this too. I've checked my storage and the stage isn't there.
  • sealley123 wrote: »
    I had gotten stuck on this as as well and finally got the stage a few days ago. Only because I read through all the steps in elleguseman’s post. Thanks for posting that help! In my situation I had to make Lisa setup fair booths and tap on the fair booths and that was all I was missing. It did require a search through the above mentioned characters jobs. It was then I found the uncompleted Lisa task.

I just scrolled thru the tasks and discovered that I hadn't completed "Make Lisa set up fair booths" too! I didn't know that window was scrollable! 😊 Lisa is tied up so will do that task and tap booths when she's done. Thanks sealley123 and elleguseman!