EA Forums - Banner

The game just gave me Santa's Little Helper in celebration of his 30th anniversary

2Next

Replies

• Don't you really see the mistake in this message? It is clearly saying that 30 years ago there was the premiere on tv...
    y8a03vpa321n.png
  • We've got 99 problems, and 1 of them is 1.
  • 30th year and 30th anniversary are not the same thing.

Exactly. I wish I would've said it that way. Would've saved me some time. :D

• He also has a 2h visual task at the giant snow globe.

This is a new job to me - I don’t remember SLH having a snow globe job

• Don't you really see the mistake in this message? It is clearly saying that 30 years ago there was the premiere on tv...
    y8a03vpa321n.png

Clearly wrong words were chosen.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 30 years ago in what time zone? DST UST GMT?? >:)>:)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I also got the same, and was worried I'd accidentally bought him.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
    y8a03vpa321n.png

Maybe the dog first appeared on The Tracy Ullman show?
    y8a03vpa321n.png

Maybe the dog first appeared on The Tracy Ullman show?

Still doesn't make "December 17th 1989" thirty years ago as it clearly states.
  • Where's all the complaining from people that previously purchased him?
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    Where's all the complaining from people that previously purchased him?

I purchased him, and have no need to complain about this. However, shortly after I bought him, they changed him from a NPC to a tasked character, with ALL of his tasks indoors. I always wanted SLH in my town, and once I did, EA hid him away. THAT is my complaint.
  • I don't care how long it was. I am just happy to get Santos L Halper and his outstanding credit score in my town.
  • It was a nice surprise to finally get SLH today after all these years! :)
  • smohqy wrote: »

I purchased him, and have no need to complain about this. However, shortly after I bought him, they changed him from a NPC to a tasked character, with ALL of his tasks indoors. I always wanted SLH in my town, and once I did, EA hid him away. THAT is my complaint.

Ditto that. I would have loved a 12 or 24 hour task of going around town sniffing fire hydrants
  • the new job is the 8h one. there Will be one at the sleigh when you unlock it too. 2 new jobs total woo
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • The number of people losing their shizzle over this is hilarious! :lol:
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    30 years ago in what time zone? DST UST GMT?? >:)>:)

Ha and what time is that in MY time zone?

Also, I purchased him previously and would like to complain about, nevermind, I lost interest and dont care anymore :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • smohqy wrote: »

Ditto that. I would have loved a 12 or 24 hour task of going around town sniffing fire hydrants

Like that outlands guy who finds Stop signs and shoots at them. Santa's Helper has a different kind of shooting is all.