EA Forums - Banner

Boat House

2Next

Replies

• Just placed the Boat House on my Squidport. I only had to move the two small carts in a different spot.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • p33fmmm8wyfx.png

Anyone looking for more incentive to buy this besides the snowball payout. Cool visual task for Sea Captain.

How long is his task?
  • 8 hrs 👍
  • My houseboat is not paying out in snowballs, just IGC. I’m a bit miffed.

That's because Act II is over. It goes to default 4hr collection times for Premium buildings.

It was the Currency output station for Act II.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

That's because Act II is over. It goes to default 4hr collection times for Premium buildings.

It should be paying out applicable currency for as long as you still have parts of the story to finish since you can still complete all prize tracks until the event ends.

But now that you mention it, if they’re going to change the act structure they should also change this mechanism so that it pays out that one unique act currency the duration of the event.
  • @TheJuiceLoosener- great minds! Stole my thunder.

Well color me embarrassed! I knew that and yet.......you know what’s confusing me is that they don’t offer the building that’s going to produce the new currency when the act first begins. That and the fact that all these acts are so repetitive.

Thanks for the wake up call!