EA Forums - Banner

Is it worth it to buy donuts

2Next

Replies

• SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes I think it's worth it. If u like the game and can afford putting a little money on a game ur gonna play with for some time, then yes.

The problem is its not really a little money for the premium items.
    If the game came with all the premium items unlocked, who would pay 100$ for it in the app store? Nobody.
    At the end of the day its your money, but I personally think you will enjoy it without them.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I've had to rationalize my donut purchases to myself this way: I spend $100/ month for cable TV, I spend $25/ month for Netflix, XBox Live is about $10/ month... so if I think of TSTO as a subscription game, I can buy a truckload every month and get my money's worth! I spend far more time playing and ENJOYING this game than I do watching TV. (Also, I play more hours per day than I let the kids play XBox. Shhh! Don't tell!)
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    I've had to rationalize my donut purchases to myself this way: I spend $100/ month for cable TV, I spend $25/ month for Netflix, XBox Live is about $10/ month... so if I think of TSTO as a subscription game, I can buy a truckload every month and get my money's worth! I spend far more time playing and ENJOYING this game than I do watching TV. (Also, I play more hours per day than I let the kids play XBox. Shhh! Don't tell!)

Yeah... Ditto
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes I think it's worth it. If u like the game and can afford putting a little money on a game ur gonna play with for some time, then yes.

I agree :D

I've spent way too much on this gamei have everything going!! People who know me on here know how I play this game :D give me donuts mmmm granted I only buy them when an update comes and there premium stuff to buy :D

My names Neo and I'm addicted to buying donuts and having all the items going :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    I started as a non spender. Eventually I started buying a little at a time. Not to long ago I caved to the boatload. Best decision I made!!! Just do it....you know you want to!!! :wink::wink:

Isn't that always how it starts!!! "I never thought I'd get hooked"
  • Aldtai
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    Buy the donuts. It's only money, you can't take it with you.

Then again, I may also be classified as an addict
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!