EA Forums - Banner

Marge Sculpture Garden

Has anyone bought this yet? I was debating about it, but not sure if I like the design.

Replies

• Bought it and very nice design to it. Bit creepy that Artie Ziff has something like that.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • reminded me of the garden that we’ve gotten a couple times (forget the name) and placed behind it to see how it looked
    842-CA2-F1-4579-4574-A194-8-EDDB465466-B.png
    want to move it to Ziff Co or somewhere else
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I got it. I was going to put it with the Ziff Mansion but I don't have the room without an elaborate redesign and I'm too lazy for that right now. I don't know where I'm going to put it.
  • thought ziff had a mansion, was going to look for it later
  • thought ziff had a mansion, was going to look for it later

He does. It was the second-to-last prize given out on the Springfield Heights "Grind to $1,000,000,000 slog" I mean "Challenge".

He doesn't use it, though. And I don't think any character can.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @OhHappyJays thought so but been awhile since i have been looking for it :D
    i’ve got it in one town but not another yet
  • Ohhh it does look kinda nice in an actual town!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    it’s only one item, not like the other garden, it’s not a group of items
  • It has no bonus, so that's kind of a crock.
  • It has no bonus, so that's kind of a crock.

Yes, I was reading somewhere else on the forum that a lot of items don't come with an extra bonus. Which is a real bummer! I kinda looked on wiki to see what other items are on their ways. I might save my donuts for other items. Whomp!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I think I'm going to pass on this. I'm not a big fan of Artie and his visual tasks look boring. I'm getting tired of all these young versions of characters. The only young character worth spending donuts on so far has been Young Marge because she's voiced and I love her visual task where she skates.
  • Young Barney and Young Grampa are voiced. I don't think Young Artie is....adult Artie isn't voiced.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Young Barney and Young Grampa are voiced. I don't think Young Artie is....adult Artie isn't voiced.

Wish Young Homer was voiced.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Teenage Homer by the way
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Not getting it. Only because it doesn't go with anything for this event at all. Just like half of the stuff. Unless I get it/him and put him in storage right away until Winter is over. Because it makes no sense to have that out right now.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Not getting it. Only because it doesn't go with anything for this event at all. Just like half of the stuff. Unless I get it/him and put him in storage right away until Winter is over. Because it makes no sense to have that out right now.

yes, I decided against it. I want the character but not the garden :/ And since I can't split them, whomp!
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Not getting it. Only because it doesn't go with anything for this event at all. Just like half of the stuff. Unless I get it/him and put him in storage right away until Winter is over. Because it makes no sense to have that out right now.

It's good to save stuff for a future mystery box :smiley:

• kromkromkrom
    476 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    1pillform wrote: »

yes, I decided against it. I want the character but not the garden :/ And since I can't split them, whomp!

I was a bit surprised that I quite like the Marge fountain garden. It fits nicely with any of the fancy manors I have in SH and then I can leave young Artie on task there :D

[img][/img]yre0QBU.png

Post edited by kromkromkrom on
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    1pillform wrote: »

It's good to save stuff for a future mystery box :smiley:

That's true, I could easily get it later. In fact it could end up showing up in a Mystery box on this Valentine event we're doing now. If it does I will probably get it. I plan on putting the rose bushes around it :smiley:
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.