EA Forums - Banner

What do you LIKE about Christmas 2018? No complaining please....

Replies

• Christmas tree lot.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • The Christmas story dialogues have been great fun! Best dialogues in ages.
    I love the Carousel, Snow mobile, and Santa Homie visual tasks and decos.
  • The story dialogue has been brilliant. First time I've actually READ the pop ups in ages.
  • One of my favorite things about events like this is setting up the Town Square for my SFers to celebrate the festivities. This year's winter event looks like a lot of fun. Milhouse is on the carousel, Lisa is performing, the carolers are watching the big snowman being built, Willie is building his own, and Marge & Homer are taking it easy. Barney is taking it a little TOO easy.
    qkwdawhxeyjd.png
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Lyle Lanley was walking the streets of someone's town today. That was hot.
  • I love the Lee Carvallo quest chain and his dialogue when tapped. Giving a character, who only appeared in a closing bumpers gag, some sort of fleshed out character is hilarious.

How he just spouts off brain-dead canned phrases about good sportsmanship, excellent course conditions, and taking it all one step at a time.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Christmas tree lot.
    I also like when new features complement my existing designs. I've had a tree nursery for years. This new lot fit right in!
    c1it6mxcivoy.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    One of my favorite things about events like this is setting up the Town Square for my SFers to celebrate the festivities. This year's winter event looks like a lot of fun. Milhouse is on the carousel, Lisa is performing, the carolers are watching the big snowman being built, Willie is building his own, and Marge & Homer are taking it easy. Barney is taking it a little TOO easy.
    qkwdawhxeyjd.png

When did we get the giant snowman?
  • kromkromkrom
    467 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    One of my favorite things about events like this is setting up the Town Square for my SFers to celebrate the festivities. This year's winter event looks like a lot of fun. Milhouse is on the carousel, Lisa is performing, the carolers are watching the big snowman being built, Willie is building his own, and Marge & Homer are taking it easy. Barney is taking it a little TOO easy.
    qkwdawhxeyjd.png

When did we get the giant snowman?

We got it in 2015. You had to level it from the "Pile of Snow" to "The Best Snowman Ever" :smiley:

Edit: it was on sale for donuts the next year.

• I like that it's over this coming week lol
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Just logged in today and seen we have a Toys B This (Toys R Us spinoff) available. I love the building and one thing I will say I like is that they are adding in pop culture. Fortfight and the store was a fantastic addition and really boosted my enjoyment. I still think these would be amazing additions to the game. ⬇
    1t22rskzchpy.png
    rjoymzutkcm7.png
    bavvge4ycmhs.png
    8nrisdz8v25n.png
    7ijg6yfcuoxc.png
    Post edited by simpsonare on
  • scottfishe274
    260 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I love all the content!
    Where are the land tokens? I thought there were 6 with this event. I got zero so far?
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    I love all the content!
    Where are the land tokens? I thought there were 6 with this event. I got zero so far?

the land tokens are awarded as you unlock the prizes, every other one I believe. It's in the text box below the prize.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I love all the content!

It wasn't well advertised, but if you check you should find your aland tokens have increased, I believe there were 13 total during the 4 weeks
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • ZennGlenn
    1656 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    😎🎄These🍸Shenanigans🎄😎...
    i28412L.jpg
    rHbQzQj.jpg
    a3RUGrz.jpg
    e5z6E2D.jpg
    v13AJgB.jpg
    92FPIiF.jpg
    bU2h9U1.jpg
    5FqmYzX.jpg
    vAm83Dy.jpg
    icfxLPc.jpg
    Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • Right now I’m gleefully enjoying having the cat and dog sleighs flying in tandem.9m8rwmvqwteu.png
  • ZennGlenn
    1656 posts Member
    edited January 2
    pyesmom381 wrote: »
    Right now I’m gleefully enjoying having the cat and dog sleighs flying in tandem.9m8rwmvqwteu.png

🎄😉🎄Ditto, plus alien on point...🎄😉🎄
    5FWiJzI.jpg
  • Only hours to go, whats not to like about that.
  • grvukyrxhis0.png

Loved seeing these fly through my game 😊
  • Lee the mini golfer was highly entertaining, because of how athletes are dim.