EA Forums - Banner

Itchy and Scratchy Land Event

Prev1
During this past Itchy and Scratchy Land event, I was able to complete the race car track and the log flume ride without any problems. However, when it came to the Rollercoaster portion of the event, I was not able to collect enough items to buy the final pieces I needed to complete it, as you can see with the enclosed picture.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the items from that event make a return soon so I can finish the Zoominator. Preferably for different amounts of money and not donuts. I don’t have OCD, but this is just bugging the crap out of me every time I pass by it.

45pfvqc79eev.png

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    1. No one's here that would be able to do anything about your request. It's not that kind of forum.
    2. Even if they were, there's slim chance this stuff will come back soon. Maybe in a few years as a bundle, then likely for donuts.
    3. Make a smaller track path and finish it. It doesn't need to be square. You could complete this right now and be done with it.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    1. No one's here that would be able to do anything about your request. It's not that kind of forum.
    2. Even if they were, there's slim chance this stuff will come back soon. Maybe in a few years as a bundle, then likely for donuts.
    3. Make a smaller track path and finish it. It doesn't need to be square. You could complete this right now and be done with it.

I agree, its going to be a long time before these items return. If you have four corners, just make it smaller. Otherwise it'll bug you for a while :/
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2231 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Mine's in storage and that's where it'll stay, along with the rest of the rides from the I&S event and the monorail... sorry EA..
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • jaythecanadian
    569 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I had already stored the 3 rides after the event ended and I had recently stored away all the monorail tracks, the 3 terminals and the three recycle buildings. Also stored the Monorail cafe.

The monorail tracks were pretty much in the way as they block the buildings and decorations and when I go to move a building or decoration, I keep tapping the track where the building or decoration is.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game as I rarely visit my friend towns anymore. Not adding friends anymore in game
  • txrabbit3737
    999 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The monorail tracks were pretty much in the way as they block the buildings and decorations and when I go to move a building or decoration, I keep tapping the track where the building or decoration is.
    @jaythecanadian
    You do know you can switch off all monorail items so they aren't selected in move mode, right?

Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

1.) There’s not exactly a Feedback/Suggestion part to this forum and I felt that the Bugs part wasn’t right for this. So GD was the best place for it.

2.) I don’t think it will be a few years. I’m hoping that they will expand and do a part 2 to this event where I will hopefully be able to get the coaster bits I need, preferably not for donuts.

3.) I literally can’t remember how the coaster was like when I first placed it down and then started trying to expand onto it. I’ve tried taking pieces away, trying to get it smaller again, but always end up with a small section not attached. Guess I will have to bear it until they decide to bring these items out.

I’ve got enough issues with the Krustyland entrance that I accidentally placed and can’t remove. Guess I’ll just grin and bear it.

• I think it would be a bit unfair if they didn't.
  • I am still waiting for a way to generate more ice tiles from last year’s winter event. With Squidport tiles maxed out I bought the Yellow Submersible to “find” more, and cobblestone roads were a one time donut fee during the medieval TTOH. I also have Little Lisa’s slurrey factory to generate blueprints for monorail tracks (and donuts!). But so far there’s no way to get more ice tiles
  • I am still waiting for a way to generate more ice tiles from last year’s winter event. But so far there’s no way to get more ice tiles

I'd like more too, but as most of the snow/ice buildings/decorations can't be placed on them, I'm not too bothered
  • I am still waiting for a way to generate more ice tiles from last year’s winter event. With Squidport tiles maxed out I bought the Yellow Submersible to “find” more, and cobblestone roads were a one time donut fee during the medieval TTOH. I also have Little Lisa’s slurrey factory to generate blueprints for monorail tracks (and donuts!). But so far there’s no way to get more ice tiles

More ice tiles would be great. Not to mention the need for them to go under any buildings/decorations/items in general.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • DOA40 wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »

1.) There’s not exactly a Feedback/Suggestion part to this forum and I felt that the Bugs part wasn’t right for this. So GD was the best place for it.

2.) I don’t think it will be a few years. I’m hoping that they will expand and do a part 2 to this event where I will hopefully be able to get the coaster bits I need, preferably not for donuts.

3.) I literally can’t remember how the coaster was like when I first placed it down and then started trying to expand onto it. I’ve tried taking pieces away, trying to get it smaller again, but always end up with a small section not attached. Guess I will have to bear it until they decide to bring these items out.

I’ve got enough issues with the Krustyland entrance that I accidentally placed and can’t remove. Guess I’ll just grin and bear it.

1. You're right. There isn't a feedback section. Obviously for a reason: they don't really want it.
    2. I'll bet you a hug it's at least two years, if ever. The rides offered in that release were some of the buggiest things ever added to the game. I try to keep all stuff out and i stored that stuff ASAP
    3. You do have enough pieces to make a full, functional ride. You don't have to use them all. Go ahead and make a small version. You could start with just a loop, 4 corners and 4 straights. Then add pieces in matched pairs. But if you don't have a pair, don't add the unmatched piece. If you'd like help, i could make a design using the pieces i see in your pic, and post it as an example.
    4. Heh heh, I'm glad i never placed that entrance. The forum warned me, which i appreciated. So It's still in storage since the nuke. I can't cash in my KL tix without it, so someday, but not anytime soon.

Happy tapping!
  • There's literally nothing wrong with the Krustyland entrance. I'm sure people on here complain about anything.
  • There's literally nothing wrong with the Krustyland entrance. I'm sure people on here complain about anything.

Are you indicating that it IS storable after being placed, and that those reporting it isn't, are just lying because they enjoy complaining?

Please clarify.
    There's literally nothing wrong with the Krustyland entrance. I'm sure people on here complain about anything.

Are you indicating that it IS storable after being placed, and that those reporting it isn't, are just lying because they enjoy complaining?

Please clarify.

I mean, why would you want to store it?
    There's literally nothing wrong with the Krustyland entrance. I'm sure people on here complain about anything.

Please clarify.

I don't have much of a Krustyland nor a large amusement park area in my town. I'd like to store it because it doesn't look appealing all by itself. I have it hidden behind Valet Parking in the new event dumping ground.

Please clarify.

I don't have much of a Krustyland nor a large amusement park area in my town. I'd like to store it because it doesn't look appealing all by itself. I have it hidden behind Valet Parking in the new event dumping ground.
    I don't see the problem. Just place it anywhere. It's supposed to be seen.

Some people want to use the I&S land ticket booths as the entrance. It should reasonably be storable. The complaint is understandable.

Some people want to use the I&S land ticket booths as the entrance. It should reasonably be storable. The complaint is understandable.

Why would you want to do that, instead of showing off all your buildings and decorations? I don't see the logic there at all.

Why would you want to do that, instead of showing off all your buildings and decorations? I don't see the logic there at all.

the logic does seem to elude you. this is a town building game, and we can design our springfield however we want to design it, with as many or as few elements as we desire. why should we be forced to place items in our town if we have no interest in showing it off in the first place?
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Why would you want to do that, instead of showing off all your buildings and decorations? I don't see the logic there at all.

You’ve said this before. Just because you can’t see the logic doesn’t mean it isn’t there.