EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Greyhound Sleigh

txrabbit3737
1014 posts Member
edited December 2018
When you receive the Greyhound Sleigh it gives Marge a permanent job to Drive the GS. It requires Marge AND Maggie, yet on the quest for it says "with Marge" next to an icon of Maggie.
Santa's Little Helper's permanent job "Lead the GS" is locked until you activate Marge's job first.
Then it'll fly around like the Cat Lady's sleigh and Santa Homer's sleigh.

UPDATE: Oh I forgot to add, the sleigh flies with Marge's job, SLH's job merely adds him to the animation as the lead greyhound. He's not necessary for the sleigh to fly. It's just more fun.
What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
Post edited by txrabbit3737 on

Replies

• Is everything you're describing free, or is any particular part of it premium?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Is everything you're describing free, or is any particular part of it premium?

I just got the Greyhound sleigh, it's all free, all you need is Marge and Maggie, and I guess SLH for later.

X9nWRrQ.png
  • txrabbit3737
    1014 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »

I just got the Greyhound sleigh, it's all free, all you need is Marge and Maggie, and I guess SLH for later.

X9nWRrQ.png

If you didn't have SLH before this event you should have gotten him for free during it. Just find him and his 12 hour job Lead the Greyhound Sleigh should be unlocked, when you have Marge flying the sleigh.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

Marge costs game currency, but Maggie and now SLH are free. So essentially yes, it's all free.
  • txrabbit3737
    1014 posts Member
    edited January 2
    And here's what I'm talking about:
    2ag5ftu.jpg

Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • @txrabbit3737 how the heck is the 12h task free to rush? :confused:
    CJX939H.png
  • I got the cat sleigh, but not getting the Greyhound sleigh. If anyone wants to give me theirs, please leave it at the "Turn Your Head & Coif" hair salon and I'll pick it up.