EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons soon over? (So many old References in the Episodes of this Season)

This Season almost feels like a best of, because they have so many References to older classic Episodes
-Monorail came back
-Pin Pals
-In the Episode of Yesterday Leon Kompowsky...
Do they want look back to there older Episodes, because they want give there Fans what they want. Or because they want reference there Classics before it is over?
I hope its not the second one and I like these classic references.

Replies

• Game material has always pulled from the earliest of shows, as well as present day tie ins. Have no worries. Have you seen how much more traffic there is on this forum than any other EA game's? We're safe until licensing expires,c whenever that may be.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Game material has always pulled from the earliest of shows, as well as present day tie ins. Have no worries. Have you seen how much more traffic there is on this forum than any other EA game's? We're safe until licensing expires,c whenever that may be.

I think the OP is asking about the eventual demise of the television series, not the game. Last I heard, the show has been renewed through Season 30. There has been some speculation that that’ll be the last one.
  • 4junk3000
    6030 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ah, i guess so. Sorry, i see the same two questions so often here i do confuse them occasionally. #gameover #showsover #overandover
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Since season 30 will be the final, yes probably the second reason. If the first reason, then they should have done that years ago, especially during the bad seasons.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Well lots of rumors really.

Which is irritating because Simpsons still has potential to be what it was.
    Yes, perhaps we should look towards the future instead of the past, but looking at some of the "innovative" choices the writers have made shows us the reality:

Retcon episodes, death of Krusty's father, etc.

I'm not saying they're out of plotlines, I feel they are trying to be safe rather than sorry, but they don't realize what we the audience really want.

Harry Shear rumors remind me of the simple fact that most of the voices are done by a handful of people, once they do or retire, that's it.

I'm not sure if they have a back up plan, or under studies they can use, but they tend to "retire" characters so.....

In the end only time will tell.

Which is sad because that means that Family guy will reign supreme and that show sucks. (My opinion perhaps, but it is a rather dull show)
  • ...Well, Seth MacFarlane could always die..... ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • GoldenWindHomer
    76 posts New member
    edited January 2019
    I don't think Simpson show will ever end because there has to be endless seasons endless episodes replace dead actors to find voices to filled in for characters etc.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Since season 30 will be the final, yes probably the second reason. If the first reason, then they should have done that years ago, especially during the bad seasons.

I don't think that season 30 will be the last season, because I have heard that episodes for season 31 have been announced, so don't assume that season 30 is the end of the series, wait until official sources have given confirmation of when the final season will be.