What Changed with the Not Yet Spring Cleaning Updates? (Update: 1/18)
January 18th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning Patch 2)
- All Stonecutters skins now require the character unlocked and the skin not unlocked to show up in the store. To avoid them showing up if they were previously owned due to a bug it now requires the skin not owned in the inventory.
- Christmas Tree Farm melted flipped image and the inventory and store images were added.
- A new quest for a message regarding iOS 7.1.2 or below not being compatible from March 3rd onward was added.
- The event icon on top right is now shown when the event start screen is seen instead of when it's shown from the ? icon in the quest panel.
- Angel Lisa's Give Proclamations on High job can now be done after starting Angelic Fury Pt. 3 and not just 'Twas the Pageant Before Christmas Pt. 4.
- The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
- The whole game was changed back to the normal theme.
- Snow was removed.
- The decorations limit was increased to 12,200.
- Toys "B" This's description was changed from "From Season 25, Episode 15 "The Art of War"" to "From Season 25, Episode 15 "The War of Art"".
- The Copyright end year was changed from 2018 to 2019.
- Daily Challenges final prize now include Free Land Tokens.
- Lewis Clark can now Moonbounce.
- Sepulcher of Evil's animation was fixed.
- New land is now unlockable, completing the 3 rows unlocked for free, except the last 3 rows.
- Recipe for Criticism Pt. 1 now requires completing MyPad and unlocking Minnie, instead of Level 20 and completing Blood Is Thinner than Gravy Pt. 6.
- Snow Bank can now be placed over Ice.
- If rotated, Christmas Tree Farm is now invisible, due to the fact that the melt snow rotated image is not present. In the inventory, the image is also invisible, due to the menu image being not present.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on