EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Ahoy

Replies

• Wait, so I can get a free land token for 12 donuts???

Rat trap trucks, here I come.

That's right - we can effectively buy the land for IGC again - it's just a long winded way of doing it (but I'm not complaining. I'm unlocking a lot of land using bloodmobiles to get donuts).

That's right - we can effectively buy the land for IGC again - it's just a long winded way of doing it (but I'm not complaining. I'm unlocking a lot of land using bloodmobiles to get donuts).

Yep, I'll be doing that pretty soon. I'm at $750 million or so.
  • So I have been hoarding free land tokens (especially from when Krustyland exploded). So my thinking is that I keep saving those, use the golden goose to get the land, then when all land has been gotten sell my current stash of land tokens for donuts. Is there a flaw in my logic? I feel like it's too good to be true.
  • johnbethel wrote: »
    What’s the point in giving a vehicle to generate the land if we can’t get additional content?

I can add new content without a problem. Must be something you did.

• This is great! I didn't even know it produced land tokens when I bought it. :D
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2019
    So I have been hoarding free land tokens (especially from when Krustyland exploded). So my thinking is that I keep saving those, use the golden goose to get the land, then when all land has been gotten sell my current stash of land tokens for donuts. Is there a flaw in my logic? I feel like it's too good to be true.

I did this too. I had about 43 tokens. I spent them down to 29 to make a strip to place things. I also open a patch North to see how much land is there. It's a lot. :) quick calculation, I may have 150 land tiles to unlock. that's 1800 donuts or 75 days give or take.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Yep, I'll be doing that pretty soon. I'm at $750 million or so.

Same, IGC converted to Donuts, Donuts now converted to Land Tokens.
  • I’m confused...on some of these post. After you get all the land token, the building the pays out 12 free donuts every 12 hrs? Is that correct.
  • Vs1976 wrote: »
    I’m confused...on some of these post. After you get all the land token, the building the pays out 12 free donuts every 12 hrs? Is that correct.

There will be an exchange for donuts using the building, but only after all land has been acquired.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Vs1976 wrote: »
    I’m confused...on some of these post. After you get all the land token, the building the pays out 12 free donuts every 12 hrs? Is that correct.

There will be an exchange for donuts using the building, but only after all land has been acquired.
    Vs1976 wrote: »

And how many donuts would you get in exchange for the land tokens?

• And how many donuts would you get in exchange for the land tokens?[/quote]

• And how many donuts would you get in exchange for the land tokens?

12[/quote]

Wow that’s a good deal. This is the best item to buy and will pay for itself once you get all the land... :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :#B):)

fmpe8n.jpg

Edited to add a picture <3

Just curious.... What do you have written in pride crosswalks?
  • This is an interesting building, i have to wonder how much it assists a new player. I'm imagining how much $ could've been saved if i had tokens to be used for all the land i purchased with cash
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :#B):)

fmpe8n.jpg

Edited to add a picture <3

Just curious.... What do you have written in pride crosswalks?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Potentially silly question:

When people say that if you do not buy the last piece of land, the Golden Goose Realty will keep producing land tokens, can that "last piece of land" be in the ocean?

Thanks!
  • apparently not the case
    7-ECB9545-48-CB-46-F8-8428-8-B866-AA24731.png
    869-BF64-D-A1-DB-4-EEA-9-B23-4558-B9-F7869-C.png
    let my building run its timer and nothing behind the building to give the tax collection
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • But do you have any leftover land tokens? My understanding is you only get the donuts by turning in unused land tokens.

Bar 1 square which I'm saving for nostalgic reasons as well as the fact my goose will keep accumulating them every 12hours. I don't need 12 bonuts thanks. :)

jucwb4.jpg

I love that you've added those walls around it :D
    I plan on also leaving a single square just because I can B)
  • So for those that have sped through it and kept one land un bought. Does it keep producing land tokens? Or did it stop and only produce the amount you needed (i.e. i have 150 land parcels to buy, it will only produce 150 land tokens)?