EA Forums - Banner

Maximum item count is now 12,200

MJ0COMX.jpg

Replies

• Nice one. B)
    Thanks Sean!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    How much did it go up?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • How much did it go up?

100 more since December.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Thanks Sean :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you for the info. :smile: @168sean168
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
  • Yeah I missed out on the 12100 in Dec as the game keeps crashing and wasn't playing much. I read about it and confirm it on 20 Dec 2018

q46tmYD.jpg
  • 1pillform
    1957 posts Member
    edited January 11
    It never went up on mine. Because I am maxed out and that isn't the number I see on mine. I can't even continue the mini event because of it.....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    It never went up on mine. Because I am maxed out and that isn't the number I see on mine. I can't even continue the mini event because of it.....

What is your max number? Post a pic. I wonder why the game is targeting you specifically...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 11
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »

What is your max number? Post a pic. I wonder why the game is targeting you specifically...
    i hit the 10,500 today, maybe one of those warnings but haven’t tried maxing to see
    EA, keep the limit rising!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »

i hit the 10,500 today, maybe one of those warnings but haven’t tried maxing to see
    EA, keep the limit rising!

Still no warning pop up for me yet and I'm scarred of hitting it. :joy:
    Nuking is always the answer
  • It would be nice if EA gave us a way to check our item count. Remember that some things count as two or more.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • orionsbell wrote: »
    It would be nice if EA gave us a way to check our item count. Remember that some things count as two or more.

Wish it was a thing.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • yeah, a way to see item count!
    i’m good with that
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • That's odd. My pop-up 'Building Warning' (not 'Too Many Buildings') recommends "...that you stay around 9200 if your device starts to encounter performance issues." A lot less than 12100 that other players are getting. Is the item limit device specific? I'm playing Tapped Out on an iPad.
  • That is just the first warning which is 3,000 below the hard limit. At the hard limit of 12,200, it will not let you place anything more until you store some stuff.
  • Thanks for the explanation – guess I need to test it to the (12,200) limit :)