EA Forums - Banner

Missing Teleporter

One of my four teleporters seems to have teleported right out of town. Can't find it where I put it, can't find it in inventory, can't teleport directly to it. Could someone tell me if I'm missing something obvious? Thanks much.
That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.

Replies

• We need item locators. I can't find half the crap I placed.
  • I lost several items with the last event but I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and everything came back. A real pain but it works.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    I lost several items with the last event but I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and everything came back. A real pain but it works.

Was hoping to avoid that, but will give it a shot. Thanks!
  • What happens when you try to teleport to it?
    One of my four teleporters seems to have teleported right out of town. Can't find it where I put it, can't find it in inventory, can't teleport directly to it. Could someone tell me if I'm missing something obvious? Thanks much.

• zlevell786 wrote: »
    What happens when you try to teleport to it?

My theta teleporter switches to its identity and that's where I end up. But it's moot -- as suggested, reinstall fixed it. Thanks all.